secondary char bugged

This is a discussion on secondary char bugged within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; earlier today i was putting my main char gear from my dcz to my inn, i was lagging and the ...
Page: 1

Little archer Senior Member

Thumbs up

earlier today i was putting my main char gear from my dcz to my inn, i was lagging and the pc rebooted suddenly.
    had to reinstall a couple things, incluiding ko.

minutes ago, wanted to log in my secondary char (my dcz), it have my main char items in his inventory still, but everytime i press "start" or just 'enter' at the karus logging screen id get a [disconnected from server] message
    over and over again...(10+ tries)

tried to log every char in the acc, even the ones in other servers and all of them got in-game

idk whats happening, its like the 1st time i ever had an issue like this

any info will b appreciated

J

Ask bknight, he had the same problem for like 2 days. I think you just have to wait it out.

Banned

Looks like a banned character to me but last time someones char got banned was ages ago (atleast the ones i know) ,now only accs get banned.
    Anyway maybe your char is bugged , maybe it works after server restart..
    GL

One of my Dies char ( central one ) is blocked and get dc everytime i try log couse he is lvl1 and got 21gbs on it :P..

lil_mageskillz

send a ticket might help

Little archer Senior Member

thx for the input, its fixed

it does that for like 10mins max... and after couple of minutes it fixes itself ...
    dunno some wierd bug...

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

it does that for like 10mins max... and after couple of minutes it fixes itself ...
    dunno some wierd bug...[/b]
    because the new ip codeing for country ips is unstable and bugy...i know ko is owrking to fix this bug thou...
    and the bug is not that bad...or harmfull...just annoying. and time consumeing ;s

cl30patra

One of my Dies char ( central one ) is blocked and get dc everytime i try log couse he is lvl1 and got 21gbs on it :P..[/b]

21 Gb's stuck on a Chara.... what sadness...... No wonder Cassiba sukx h34r: