Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Do the servers really restart or..

This is a discussion on Do the servers really restart or.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well guys, I've been thinking about this alot but only for myself but this time it was really weird. the ...
Page: 1

Uzu

Well guys, I've been thinking about this alot but only for myself but this time it was really weird. the restart took about 2 hours, I am pretty sure that I was one of the fastest because i just need 15 secs to log in. When i was in CZ, there were only 1 noob andream orc in the ladder list and 1 another human logging in next to me.

I respawned in bowl and there were all normal monsters (undyings,cardinals,...) but only 1 javana. the other bosses weren't there... and i was the only person in that certain area and after 1 and more minutes, more ppl came and searched for the bosses but there were none... this happend to me a couple of times...

so i am asking, are the servers really restarting or does k2 just turn the log in server off?

Well guys, I've been thinking about this alot but only for myself but this time it was really weird. the restart took about 2 hours, I am pretty sure that I was one of the fastest because i just need 15 secs to log in. When i was in CZ, there were only 1 noob andream orc in the ladder list and 1 another human logging in next to me.

I respawned in bowl and there were all normal monsters (undyings,cardinals,...) but only 1 javana. the other bosses weren't there... and i was the only person in that certain area and after 1 and more minutes, more ppl came and searched for the bosses but there were none... this happend to me a couple of times...
    so i am asking, are the servers really restarting or does k2 just turn the log in server off?[/b]
    The bosses don't respawn right after restart's they usually spawn in around 2-5 min's at least that I know .

Uzu

The bosses don't respawn right after restart's they usually spawn in around 2-5 min's at least that I know .[/b]
    damnit if thats true... then i just missed my chance :S

damnit if thats true... then i just missed my chance :S[/b]
    Yea cuz I was first a few times in bowls and bosses just... pop up after a few mins, It's kinda gay becuz by the time they pop up - 50000 people already in bowl.

creiken

best bet is to log off at a bach spawn.

Sorix

yea thats sux... one time i been 1st on bowl, and when boss respawn 123123 more ppl came ;s

The king. Senior Member

best bet is to log off at a bach spawn.[/b]
    the bach spawn rofl?

yea thats sux... one time i been 1st on bowl, and when boss respawn 123123 more ppl came ;s[/b]
    That's how it works ^^ I remember when I was new to cypher, I was waiting for lupus for master's quest - And by the time it appeared, I was dead along with it.

They are always spawned right away, you said ardream so, you just had bad luck and they spawned in other slots..

Uzu

They are always spawned right away, you said ardream so, you just had bad luck and they spawned in other slots..[/b]
    no there was a andream guy in cz... i saw him from ladderboard + his name + clan are enough proofs that he was an andream char...

creiken

the bach spawn rofl?[/b]
    should I have added an s or is there something wrong with bach?

Wink

no there was a andream guy in cz... i saw him from ladderboard + his name + clan are enough proofs that he was an andream char...[/b]
    why do you keep saying andream.. xD
    isn't it Adream?

Uzu

why do you keep saying andream.. xD
    isn't it Adream?[/b]
    ppl say ardream, adream, andream... the correct form is ardream i guess... i got used to andream, dunno why.

Banned

should I have added an s or is there something wrong with bach?[/b]
    Bach has like 50 spawn points in cz.

ppl say ardream, adream, andream... the correct form is ardream i guess... i got used to andream, dunno why.[/b]
    oh i misread and thought u spawned in ardream..ok so..if no bosses were in CZ bowl, then ppl already had beatten you to them and left cz already.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast