Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

price check on enion bow+7

This is a discussion on price check on enion bow+7 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; as topic says, thanks in advance for reply. EDIT: since i have to clarify, please post only what you think ...
Page: 1

DisillusionedIdealogue

Default price check on enion bow+7

as topic says, thanks in advance for reply.

EDIT: since i have to clarify, please post only what you think it is worth, server is fairly irrelevant, i am just looking for a ballpark estimate.

DisillusionedIdealogue

anyone know? rough estimates or ranges are appreciated, doesnt have to be a sure and precise value ^_^

Technicolor

ares.... market section.... h43r:

DisillusionedIdealogue

market is for selling/buying items, im not buying/selling it im asking for its estimated value, so it would be off topic in the market section. :P

Pollux

market section its for PC ( price check ) too -.-

DisillusionedIdealogue

well i'm trying to reach a broader audience not just one server... i asked for a price check not 30 people arguing this is in the wrong section, thanks -_-

Originally posted by DisillusionedIdealogue
    well i'm trying to reach a broader audience not just one server... i asked for a price check not 30 people arguing this is in the wrong section, thanks *-_-
    Game questions/market sections. Besides, items go for different prices on different servers.

DisillusionedIdealogue

Do people on these forums make a conscious effort to be asinine, redundant, and utterly useless or does it just come naturally?
    I'm not looking for someone to tell me "it sells for 1,487,579,315 coins on Ares server if you sell it at about 3:23 pm PST, but if you wait a couple of minutes it only sells for 1,486,345,546". I would be satisfied with a range. If you dont know, please just dont post. -_-

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Originally posted by DisillusionedIdealogue
    Do people on these forums make a conscious effort to be asinine, redundant, and utterly useless or does it just come naturally?
    I'm not looking for someone to tell me "it sells for 1,487,579,315 coins on Ares server if you sell it at about 3:23 pm PST, but if you wait a couple of minutes it only sells for 1,486,345,546". I would be satisfied with a range. If you dont know, please just dont post. *-_-
    :blink:

DisillusionedIdealogue

Originally posted by sir_locksley+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sir_locksley)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-DisillusionedIdealogue
    I'm not looking for someone to tell me "it sells for 1,487,579,315 coins on Ares server if you sell it at about 3:23 pm PST, but if you wait a couple of minutes it only sells for 1,486,345,546". I would be satisfied with a range. If you dont know, please just dont post. *-_-
    :blink:[/b]
    sorry, i'm getting a bit aggravated. i'm just asking for a simple price range and yet in only one hour already 3 people have come to show how useless and annoying they can be (and of course now i can expect 324 flamers to drop by in addition to 256 more people telling me this is in the wrong section). -_-

DisillusionedIdealogue

nvm it doesnt do me any good anymore.

whassup

jeez why are people so stupid and cant read MARKET PLACE IS FOR CHECKING PRICES NEED TO KNOW ABOUT PRICES FOR ALL SERVERS? USE COPY AND PASTE MAKE A NEW TOPIC ON ANOTHER MARKET SECTION seriously go buy some brains www.ebay.com

DeadlySilencer

on ares i would say its around 900mil i think i see most selling 999mil

DisillusionedIdealogue

Originally posted by whassup
    jeez why are people so stupid and cant read MARKET PLACE IS FOR CHECKING PRICES NEED TO KNOW ABOUT PRICES FOR ALL SERVERS? USE COPY AND PASTE MAKE A NEW TOPIC ON ANOTHER MARKET SECTION seriously go buy some brains www.ebay.com
    ah, there we have it, a bit late, but i guess retarded flamers have other posters to flame. ebay is fresh out of brains, i understand you bought all their stock but broke them trying to install them? -_-

please enlighten me, oh wise one, what exactly does it say after each server name in the market section? i seem to read "For selling [server] items here". But then again i forgot i've also been told i cant read, and now i've been told i dont have a brain, silly me. ^_^

Originally posted by DeadlySilencer
    on ares i would say its around 900mil * i think i see most selling 999mil
    :blink:

wow.. i must be seeing things, someone actually responded with a relevant answer... i'm not sure what to say..uhm..I think I'm supposed to say "thanks"? :blink:

:P thx for your reply

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

10 coins

no gtfo and post in the correct section..... geez :wacko:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast