CSR reply

This is a discussion on CSR reply within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hail blablabla! ID - "blabla" Thank you for providing the necessary payment information for "<ACCOUNT>". We have processed the changes ...
Page: 1

cat

Hail blablabla!

ID - "blabla"
    Thank you for providing the necessary payment information for "<ACCOUNT>". We have processed the changes you have requested. Please login to your account test these changes to make sure that everything is working properly. Remember to change your password on a regular basis and never give out your account name or password to anyone. The Knight Online Staff will never ask you for this information. If you have any further issues please feel free to contact us again. Thank you for playing Knight Online!
    -Knight Online Customer Support Team

One of my friends character was hacked, he verified that he is the owner of that character with all the payment information they asked for. Now he got the reply above but he cant login with the new password he requested. What could be the problem?

information for "<ACCOUNT>". There where it says ACCOUNT..isnt it suppose to be his character id to be written there?

Unforgivable

few things could be problem:

* capatilize 1st letter of password
    * ko site sux

where it says

Hail < name> <-- that&#39;s his ID.

cat

Where it says Hail blabla thats the ID of the account he sent tickets from but the... for "<ACCOUNT>". part is what Im talking about. I think there must be his hacked characters ID. Maybe they forgot to type his ID when they made the changes? Well I dont know.
    He just tried to capitalize the first letter but didnt work either. So the "k2 site sucks" must it be