Selling Paper mage full set +9HP on Beramus

This is a discussion on Selling Paper mage full set +9HP on Beramus within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; All parts have 19HP bonus Selling full set or parts pm offers here...
Page: 1

ni

Default Selling Paper mage full set +9HP on Beramus

All parts have 19HP bonus

Selling full set or parts

pm offers here

Trii

wrong section. and +9/19 on beramus is too low. they have +10's in merchant !!!!!1111111

ni

Originally posted by Trii
    wrong section. and +9/19 on beramus is too low. they have +10's in merchant !!!!!1111111
    +10 in merchant? i never saw it on beramus...and the price of +10 will be to high for merchant man

Originally posted by ni+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ni)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Trii
    +10 in merchant? i never saw it on beramus...and the price of +10 will be to high for merchant man[/b]
    he wasnt serious

i vote to ban all ur accs

ni

Originally posted by Puzjel+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Puzjel)</div>
    Originally posted by ni@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Trii

+10 in merchant? i never saw it on beramus...and the price of +10 will be to high for merchant man
    he wasnt serious

i vote to ban all ur accs [/b]
    lol! Why u say that Puzjel? What i did to deserve ban? Im just trying to sell stuffs i made...

ViSeH

Wrong section maybe? You can clearly see it's general chat you need to get posting rights removed for a few days

ni

Originally posted by ViSeH
    Wrong section maybe? You can clearly see it's general chat you need to get posting rights removed for a few days
    Ur right bout that, sorry ...:-)