Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Selling power-up item at lvl 55?NO LONGER POSSIBLE?

This is a discussion on Selling power-up item at lvl 55?NO LONGER POSSIBLE? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; your stats suck phantom! 1.32 K-D Ratio???[/b] I need to update my sig, it's not an autoupdater. Also the stats ...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

your stats suck phantom! 1.32 K-D Ratio???[/b]
    I need to update my sig, it's not an autoupdater. Also the stats have been fucked for awhile and they are almost fixed. I never played the beta, so the first few days was getting the hang of it and knowing the maps/styles/fight modes

I need to update my sig, it's not an autoupdater. Also the stats have been fucked for awhile and they are almost fixed. I never played the beta, so the first few days was getting the hang of it and knowing the maps/styles/fight modes[/b]
    8 hours of gameplay at 400 something kills.. is like 50 kills an hour =[ its ok will i still lover u

on topic: yeah let me know if the bug was just a one day thing, or still is affecting you; cuz i have some scrolls stuck on a lower lvl char that im trying to decide if i wanna lvl it to 55 or not.. but 60 is pushing it for a few odd packs of scrolls.

Banned Senior Member

8 hours of gameplay at 400 something kills.. is like 50 kills an hour =[ its ok will i still lover u

on topic: yeah let me know if the bug was just a one day thing, or still is affecting you; cuz i have some scrolls stuck on a lower lvl char that im trying to decide if i wanna lvl it to 55 or not.. but 60 is pushing it for a few odd packs of scrolls.[/b]
    If your on land, it takes you almost the entire match to run from one side of the map to the other ( if it's on full settings ) Not that often do you get alot of kills during mixed combat. I mostly do Dogfights now, win pretty much all of them and get ~15-20 kills every 10 mins

If your on land, it takes you almost the entire match to run from one side of the map to the other ( if it's on full settings ) Not that often do you get alot of kills during mixed combat. I mostly do Dogfights now, win pretty much all of them and get ~15-20 kills every 10 mins[/b]
    15-20 x 6 = 90-120 =[ yet u do 50 muaahah. lol its ok will.. i m jp with you. :wub: now i will let it go

Banned

u were never good at fps phantom

BobGreensley

I just bought a cheap trina in merchant and I can't resell it lol ownt.

Banned

24 hours passed and still cant sell ... >.<

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12