Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WATCH OUT ALL

This is a discussion on WATCH OUT ALL within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; There is a kinda buying merchant bug.. there was some1 on c-west sellin g an item 3gb overpriced but on ...
Page: 1

Banned

There is a kinda buying merchant bug.. there was some1 on c-west sellin g an item 3gb overpriced but on the other side of moradon some1 had a buying merchant for 7gb overpriced, so i was like lets buy the 1 with 3gb overpriced and sell it in the buying merchant, what happens? buying merchant didnt work! AQ

lbeew

yes if something looks too good to be true, dont do it...

did it say the buyer doesnt have enough money?

kamikadzeee

Very old... Use search

i got caught a while back by this, makes u wonder how much cash he has made

Former KOK A.d.m.i.n Validating

Just a little common sense will tell you that if those were really two separate people selling and buying the item, those two merchants would never be set up at the same time. One of the two players must arrive first and set up his merchant. If it's the seller, then when the buyer comes and he's willing to buy the item for the over-overprice, he will find the "normal"-overprice a good deal. And if the buyer comes first, anyone who has that item will not hesitate to sell it for an over-overprice. If you then see a seller selling the same item, you'll know that the buying merchant must be bogus since selling merchant is much more reliable than the buying one. By looking at the seller's price, you can also tell if it's a scammer who's trying to get people to fall for the buying merchant. Normal price = legit player, overprice = scammer.

i knew this would happen.. why did u fall for it

Banned

*CRY

Banned

Sorry for ur loss, pretty old.
    The 7gb buyer has inventory full so u cannot sell the item to him (you need to bug it someway)

R3birth

ya the bug works in result of K2 tryin to fix a different problem with the buying merchant lol...

ya the bug works in result of K2 tryin to fix a different problem with the buying merchant lol...[/b]
    i think i just owned one of these guys xd

sold my bahamut helmet for 50 when on the other side some1 wa selling it for 35 mill

Fabulous

thats a really simpel trick, u need to run 2 koīs at the same time then u got for exampel an avedon +0 in buying for 6 gbs then u got a selling with an avedon +0 for over price somewhere else in moradon then the acc with buying need to have a inventory with only 1 slot left, then right befor he press confirm he takes of his weapon or shield and puts in the last slot and when someone that thinks they just did the best deal in there life comes to sell u the item u canīt receiveand, and u made some simpel cash, i saw this on a homepage and wanted to warn all befor someone else lose there gbs

or you put 0 coins on the character or 1000 or w.e so that you can't buy it anyways?

Fabulous

canīt receive it*, some miss spelling xD

or you put 0 coins on the character or 1000 or w.e so that you can't buy it anyways?[/b]
    Then you cant set the price over 1000 coins And btw, stop exploiting bugs here Fabulous :P

lol so simple, leave 1 slot open in your inventory open up buying merchant when you are about to... nvm -_-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast