Selling RUnescape Account + ITems

This is a discussion on Selling RUnescape Account + ITems within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well im selling this account for a kol diez account warrior or items in diez thanks guys. Well this is ...
Page: 1

kreshnik

Well im selling this account for a kol diez account warrior or items in diez thanks guys.

Well this is the account im selling everything you need to know is their. My msn is [email protected]

Heres a video before i got all the nice things..Video

WafflesAndCocaine

that acc sucks i see you done monkey madness where is the d scimmy basura....

kreshnik

in the video hes weiding it and i was saving up for the whip which i have and personaly i dont care what you think im selling it not asking for people's comments thanks.

well this is a helpful comment... when you post the picture... blank out the character name... and maybe a few of the stats... cause if runescape mods come on forums...which they do...they check every game forum

they look at your topic find your name, or match up the stats and ban the account....and you wont get more than 1m KO coins for that.. considering no one would buy it lol..

kreshnik

1m.... dude i had somone buy 3m in runescape for 21+gb in kol so honestly stfu. i dont realy give a shit about your opinion so if you want to buy it then buy it other wise shut the fuck up allready dam so fucking anyoing when you have stupied ass people who act their someone and they know all the fucking prices and your extremely retarted when you said only 1m dude how fucking stupied are you?

kenpai

1m.... dude i had somone buy 3m in runescape for 21+gb in kol so honestly stfu. i dont realy give a shit about your opinion so if you want to buy it then buy it other wise shut the fuck up allready dam so fucking anyoing when you have stupied ass people who act their someone and they know all the fucking prices and your extremely retarted when you said only 1m dude how fucking stupied are you?[/b]

You overreact and made yourself look stupid. Nobody is calling you a nub or is saying they know everything. You got a piece of advice from that guy. I know shit about runscape, always thought it was ugly and lame, but i can't stand it when someone like you wants to make a deal and starts cursing when someone else is warning you you might get banned. Please read his post again. He basicly said that you should block out character name and skills. If you dont your account will be worth shit. Thats what he said, he used 1m as an example not an estimate.

kreshnik

no cuz im getting sick and tired of people saying my account sucks when i worked hark on it so fuck off honestly they wont ban it cuz if seen plenty of people do the same thing before (Not on ko4life) and alot more mods checked that site out and none of them got banned.

justinn

there telling the truth by saying ur account sucks, i got a 118 rs and a 78 with 99mage, it takes like 2 months max to max it otu at Pect control now

kingtha

there telling the truth by saying ur account sucks, i got a 118 rs and a 78 with 99mage, it takes like 2 months max to max it otu at Pect control now[/b]
    +1 ur account suck balls

1 mill for 21gbs lol u gotta be kidding me

more like 1mill for 1 gb

Retard lol 1m in RS goes for $4 ish and 1gb in KO is under $1, you can get over 5gb for 1m RS easily.

justinn

+1 ur account suck balls

1 mill for 21gbs lol u gotta be kidding me

more like 1mill for 1 gb[/b]
    LOL my account sucks balls m8, you should just throw your comp out your window because your so FUCKING stupid.
    btw dm/stake me

1m.... dude i had somone buy 3m in runescape for 21+gb in kol so honestly stfu. i dont realy give a shit about your opinion so if you want to buy it then buy it other wise shut the fuck up allready dam so fucking anyoing when you have stupied ass people who act their someone and they know all the fucking prices and your extremely retarted when you said only 1m dude how fucking stupied are you?[/b]
    well...i have a lvl 104...sold for 30m RS

99 str,mage,90 hp 70 def....your saying thats worth 210gb+

k...

if someone gave you 21gb for 3m they are fuking blind retards, who just starting play runescape yesterday.........and your account is worth nothing....i didnt even see an 80 stat....

i could make better account in.....a week literally.

stfu before you open your mouth.

i know more than you will ever know

tamachan

If ur gonna show that kind of atitude please leave... we dont want sellers who goes I DONT REALLY GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR OPINION and FUCKING PRICe and blah blah...
    If u get so angry over a comment then try this rule.. its for people like u who dont understand that as time go pass the price of everything drops. Runescape is getting old and it really sucks very badly... worst graphic game ever.. ( Dont flame me ) ( Im just saying )
    Simple.. U wanna sell ur account, Follow 3 simple rules
    1st: Stfu and tell them what ur selling
    2nd: Ignore all comments except offers if ur gonna flame and get angry
    3rd: Dont get angry over a comment
    Good Luck Selling ur account

i know more than you will ever know[/b]
    You obviously dont because a matter of weeks ago before the price inflation on Gbs i could of gotten trades that he said easily.

zetazeta

lmao that account...i played for a week and im not that far away from your char... and i played like only 1-2 hrs a day..