Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Correction

This is a discussion on Correction within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I would like to tell a story. A story of one stupid kid which wants to destroy my reputation and ...
Page: 1

I would like to tell a story. A story of one stupid kid which wants to destroy my reputation and I have enough of it.
    As some of you already know I play now Zaikooo. Few days ago me(Zaikooo) and Wazzup were running on c2 bowl and atilla spawned. There was another party on bowl Silverhazze with Hakunamatata or something like that. They started to kill atilla and then Chapatin came. He was owning them so we wanted a party with silver to kill the boss. Silver did not give us party so after another boss-kill try and after another dead of Hakunamatata we killed the boss so the Chapatin do not do it with other comming to ronark orcs. We waited 10 maybe 15 minutes and gave Silver and company the chance to kill the boss since they could not do it we did it. After this Silverhazze started to spam calling me a scammer!! O_o So we told her that we had WP drop but it was not drop at all. She trades me on all boses and everytime she sees me she tells every1 that I am a scammer. NOW..... everytime I try to get any party in ronark Silvernoob calls me A SCAMMER.

1. For me there is nothing like boss ks. Who is stronger that one kills it. But I in most of accidents I leave the boss If I see that some1 is killing it and HAVE A CHANCE TO DO IT!
    2. Scaming is not the same as boss ks so please Silver learn the meaning of the world befor you use it.
    3. If you do not stop calling me a scamer I will report it to G1.

Hope it will clear up situation cause I do not seek any vendetta spaecialy with some 15 years old kid.

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

dude dont care about this dumbfuck u could kill the boss at first time when u've seen that they wont kill it... anyway there is no such thing like KS on BOSSES!!

stronger wins BB!

I would like to tell a story. A story of one stupid kid which wants to destroy my reputation and I have enough of it.
    As some of you already know I play now Zaikooo. Few days ago me(Zaikooo) and Wazzup were running on c2 bowl and atilla spawned. There was another party on bowl Silverhazze with Hakunamatata or something like that. They started to kill atilla and then Chapatin came. He was owning them so we wanted a party with silver to kill the boss. Silver did not give us party so after another boss-kill try and after another dead of Hakunamatata we killed the boss so the Chapatin do not do it with other comming to ronark orcs. We waited 10 maybe 15 minutes and gave Silver and company the chance to kill the boss since they could not do it we did it. After this Silverhazze started to spam calling me a scammer!! O_o So we told her that we had WP drop but it was not drop at all. She trades me on all boses and everytime she sees me she tells every1 that I am a scammer. NOW..... everytime I try to get any party in ronark Silvernoob calls me A SCAMMER.

1. For me there is nothing like boss ks. Who is stronger that one kills it. But I in most of accidents I leave the boss If I see that some1 is killing it and HAVE A CHANCE TO DO IT!
    2. Scaming is not the same as boss ks so please Silver learn the meaning of the world befor you use it.

Hope it will clear up situation cause I do not seek any vendetta spaecialy with some 15 years old kid.[/b]
    dude if its the silverhaze from the start of c west then hes a cheater anyways

as he was caught speed hacking in cz bowl lol

which i took fraps of

not sure if i got bcuz i got new comp =P

"wow stop scamming people seriously wtf "

Little archer Senior Member

whos silverhazze anyways?

that newb cant even think an original ID

Hope it will clear up situation cause I do not seek any vendetta spaecialy with some 15 years old kid.[/b]

just ignore fool like him...

If K2 didnt want that happening im sure they would of changed it to whoever hits the boss first gets the drop. Strongest party should get the drop, thats legit and how its suppose to be.

Banned

tl;dr

Banned

NO ks GEL VS!

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

there is no ksing in bosses, just kill it

First come, first serve

silverbuffer18

ye zaikoo i know ur gg, for bosses there is no ks, either you can or you cant

Name change please !

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Name change please ! [/b]
    you only used that name for a week or sth lol

tl;dr[/b]
    I completely agree you, all should take a page out of sexes book.

tl;dr[/b]
    agreed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast