Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Rogue named ::Xpl1c17::

This is a discussion on Rogue named ::Xpl1c17:: within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This is just to prove myself right or wrong, as I've had a couple name mix ups, but could anyone ...
Page: 1

HotAsIce

This is just to prove myself right or wrong, as I've had a couple name mix ups, but could anyone with screenshots of this rogue, or someone with a name like ::Xpl1c17:: koxping, using third party programs, or talking about how he got gear, items, money, or favors from a GM that he was related to post here? I think this was his name, but I'm sorry if I am mistaken and thinking of someone else. No need to go into a big long explanation, if you think I am putting the wrong person's name here, just say it was probably someone else. If you think this is the right one, or have pictures, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

Banned

did u even hit lvl 80 ? or u just posting and talking trash all the time ?

HotAsIce

Please put your offtopic shit back on the "I don't give a rat's ass" shelf. Thank you.

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

xplicit was a member of EK back in old KO... i dont think he koxp'd his lvls... EK is widely considered to have duped alot... but other than that i dont think he did anything illegal or anything...

And Ibeta i dont think that lvl 80 equates to having skill, so i dont see ur argument here, maybe he shouldnt talk shit as much (i dont follow ares shit much anymore) but the fact that he isnt lvl 80 doesnt mean u have more grounds than he does to talk shit LOL

::Xpl1c17:: was a Known KOXP'r / Duper in KE days and he was in EK

He used KOXP in RoFD (deleted pics and vids but he used it with SomeoneSpecial and BroLy at tyons)and from what i know he was kicked from EK then ended up helping the death of PrOpHeT by scamming items with someone else who i forgot the name of. SomeoneSpecial ended up getting scammed by him aswell.

Banned

xplicit was a member of EK back in old KO... i dont think he koxp'd his lvls... EK is widely considered to have duped alot... but other than that i dont think he did anything illegal or anything...

And Ibeta i dont think that lvl 80 equates to having skill, so i dont see ur argument here, maybe he shouldnt talk shit as much (i dont follow ares shit much anymore) but the fact that he isnt lvl 80 doesnt mean u have more grounds than he does to talk shit LOL[/b]
    I dont see what u trying to say ,but he does talk shit and spam the forum lots , i dont quiet get the point of "LOL" at the end cause i smell something fuzzy but dont remember your place , you are nothing more than ........

anyways back to topic HotAsIce have nothing better to do just bicthing about players ,he likes to spam on my posts and biching on me fuckface ,i think its time for revange ?

Seeing as how, were you even playing when the original xplicit was?

Anyway here is how it goes basic write up from what I remember.

Xplicit was inside original EK with somethingsmells etc and flo, they split from EK after a dispute in regards to something and formed a random clan in the meantime.

Since than he constantly formed random EK's, as far as I know there was some mega drama about him but I can't remember what it was exactly.

EK didn't dupe, mozart god forbid people actually accept this, DID, speedyboy DID. But the majority didn't.

I don't know if it is the original that still plays, but you actually want people to give you information to stir more shit, what an absolute joke.

HotAsIce

Actually its to help out a few people from a clan I still consider good and friendly, I wouldn't want their reputation to be tarnished by something like this, and I know I've heard it before, so I was checking to make sure my alligations weren't false. It looks like the info I had heard was halfway true, and halfway stretched out of proportion by those who didn't like him. Thank you for the information, I'll forward the link to their website. Any other info or screenshots will be quite helpful. Thanks!

SillyHo

lol thanks bro but im not so sure we have a reputation to tarnish Just ask RW he is still absolutely positive max decked everyone in BC out with gear....What was it RW, max had dual +1 Iron ears, Grimystill got the +9 rappy and I was left with +3 ROLs?

HotAsIce

Don't be so modest, BadCompany pwns, I just wish I wouldn't have been screwed over by purple dragon power so I could blow another 200k NP to join ya. I still consider a lot of you friends. The first thing I thought of were the pm's I got from him and the rumors I heard about koxp, dupe, and GM item gifts. If someone bought the character, and hes not the same owner than I'm sure theres no prob, but if its still the original owner, you probably shouldn't have him in clan. Everyone keeps flaming me because they resort to flames when they can't deal with facts I present, then they continue flaming should I consider to give them a taste of their own medicine, so there are quite a few bitter people out there still trying to find my posts and start shit in them. I guess thats the downside of being vocal. Hard to do anything here without getting criticized. Oh well, kids will be kids.

lol thanks bro but im not so sure we have a reputation to tarnish Just ask RW he is still absolutely positive max decked everyone in BC out with gear....What was it RW, max had dual +1 Iron ears, Grimystill got the +9 rappy and I was left with +3 ROLs?[/b]
    They were +2 silly :P, anyway that shit with xplicit is old as hell, I don't see how stuff that happened back when i was leveling to 60 is that important lol.

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

I dont see what u trying to say ,but he does talk shit and spam the forum lots , i dont quiet get the point of "LOL" at the end cause i smell something fuzzy but dont remember your place , you are nothing more than ........

anyways back to topic HotAsIce have nothing better to do just bicthing about players ,he likes to spam on my posts and biching on me fuckface ,i think its time for revange ?[/b]
    o u know plenty about me... im Robin aka Pazasco... u tried to get me kicked out of PerfectChoic3 claiming i was FlippinSweet in disguise to spy on PC for Symbiosis LOL... dont u remember that little fight from PC forums? And after Vane sided with me (because it was obvious me and Pazzy werent spying for Symbiosis lawl) and didnt kick me, u left clan?

I played on F9DeviL up until August, pked around on Caraedry until he sold, and now im playing Girakon and sometimes very rarely i log on Pazasco.

You ended up in my Girakon clan about a week ago, and in game u asked me to go activate ur forum account on our forums seeing as i am a Site Admin. When i noticed ur msn address used in the email used for your account i unblocked and messaged u to make sure it was u... When i found out it was ur sorry ass i made sure Ash was gonna kick you from clan... but alas u had left before he had the chance. BTW ur IP banned from our forums if u hadnt noticed yet.

I also know ur suspected for having to do with the hacking of ::Arcangel:: seeing as it was hacked like a month or 2 ago around the same time u posted on ko4life "S>LVL 80 Warrior with 3.5 million NPS!" the same nps and lvl as Arcangel... hmmmm suspicious

O yea, u owe us a Diamond Ring off of MoveB1tchMove.... the lvl 71 warrior ur selling in Girakon forum section... that was a drop that we gave to X-TiaNn who was playing the account after the owner had given him it at the beginning of the server... but when he noticed x-tiann had gotten gear and to lvl 70 he changed the info... im not sure if it was u... but with ur track record i wouldnt be surprised

Matt the "big drama" about xplicit awhile ago was the PK video he made awhile ago... he had a decent combo, but never used minor heal, only used pots and also used defense gears in his 1v1s... so ppl started bitching him out and calling him a huge noob and shit. But, thats about it.

SillyHo

yeah guys I hear ya, and thanks for the compliment. I have always clanned people on who they are, so many rumors and stuff fly if ya believed all the hype I was a duper who KOXP'd back in old KO and KE. Shame I must have done shit wrong since I am still 74 D:

I just wish I wouldn't have been screwed over by purple dragon power so I could blow another 200k NP to join ya.[/b]
    I just wish you wouldn't be playing the char of a scammer. We didn't screwed you, we just applied clan rules, only problem is that your kick was a little fast in my own mind, you didn't deserved it personally, you were happy to help clan and a good add in my mind.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast