selling weapons above +8 and less than +10

This is a discussion on selling weapons above +8 and less than +10 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i have had several friends that have been muted lately due to this issue in the ares marketplace; this is ...
Page: 1

i have had several friends that have been muted lately due to this issue

in the ares marketplace; this is rule "+3 and above +9 or higher items are NOT allowed to be sold."

i thought we could sell/buy/trade +9 items here? just not anything higher than +9/ +11 rebirth? so what does this *exact quote "above +9 or higher " really mean*?????

can you please explain?

here is link baba http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=141148 check second sentence of Eric's post

and if so, since upper lvl's deal with high end trades on a regular basis can you specifically name which items we can trade/sell/buy? for example +9 raptor, +9 ii, etc, because they are becoming more frequent in ares servers.

and if the answer is "no" then what might be changes for the future about this topic as more and more items get implemented into this game?

Ilov3DirtySex

hmmm

tell your friends to find another place to sell their dupes. If you really want to discuss it more PM me.