Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Send a letter to Mgames?

This is a discussion on Send a letter to Mgames? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; After MGAMES sells the game to some company they usualy say "after a company pays for a game - their ...
Page: 3

DarkNeZz

After MGAMES sells the game to some company they usualy say "after a company pays for a game - their way of using it has nothing to do with us". Also the game is "half done" so when ppl get bored they(buyer company) add another % of the game ( thats the patches ), thats the way to drain more cash.
    And as for mgames making alot of other games, in East ASIA far as i know when a game is made for example in JAPAN - the game dosent come out till its fully translated and there all the people are just dying to play games in their lang so they rush to get it. And after involving money the game eventualy stats to suck ...

About how a developer company like that works :
    before 2 years a friend of mine wanted to make an official MU ONLINE server from my country (bulgaria)
    so we called the MU creators (webzen) after a week or so they came at the airport
    and for few hours talking in "broken" english of how good it is and bla bla they said
    500 000 $ for the game and for the SERVERS and personel for 6 months near 1 000 000 $
    total of 1 500 000 $ for a crapy game that dosent even have any target in play and also has tousands of free servers.

(sry for the not so good english)

HoodFizzle

rather pay osama
    *ehm ehm* gogo blow up the k2 office -_-

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123