Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Why is C-west so Damn Expensive

This is a discussion on Why is C-west so Damn Expensive within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well guys c-west is really expensive a shard 20gb? or how much a iron neck 45-50gb? chitins+8 +5gb.. and crused ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default Why is C-west so Damn Expensive

Well guys c-west is really expensive a shard 20gb? or how much
    a iron neck 45-50gb?
    chitins+8 +5gb..
    and crused weapons hell they are faking most expensive shit ever..
    c-west havent enough farmers? upgraders? or is it because c-west is inactive?
    its a serious quest watched arround didint found any awnser to my question so
    asking the K4L Community

Thanks in Advance

regards
    Skull009

(useless poster go away please only if u have an another idea then the guy above you post you shit niqqa!^^)

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Majority of the server are babashoppers, whether crazy or little buyers. Majority of the server know each other, so even if there are a few knowns looking for mage items or rogue items, etc, those items' prices zoom that same day. The market in such a small server cannot be compared to other servers because the population is so compact and together. Everything revolves around the players, but people need to realize that if they are settling for high prices and paying for it, then prices will just keep going up. Until someday, the other half of the majority will crash the economical status back to normal or even lower than norm. Just wait and see, it goes from low to high, high to low, sometimes longer than usual, but it just has to, especially with a "rising population".

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

sell high, quit, come back when prices are low

The one thing that drives me crazy about Cwest prices is that in all other servers a +1 unique = 2.5 x a +0 unique. On Cwest everyone wants 3 x a +0. When you start thinking about a +2 its ridiculous. I don't know how this one thing is different on Cwest, but it makes little sense.

World is getting more and more expensive. Its like that in real life too . Things are more expensive Deal with it

Quote Originally Posted by sha21wn View Post
    in all other servers a +1 unique = 2.5 x a +0 unique. On Cwest everyone wants 3 x a +0.
    The reason behind this concept is that because the item is more expensive, fewer people will be able to afford it. However, on C-West most people don't even blink an eye before buying noah from gold farmers so there is no decrease in item value due to all the baba's throwing money around.

Banned

damn babas
    yea i think its sadly but true what danny kanka said..

ICeDOuT

I was wondering the same thing. I quit and came back and now everything is so damn expensive. I have 2 jobs and I can't keep up with how much GBs these babas buy. Where do they get the money from.

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

I'll tell you straight answer. THere is more money makers then people who actualy play.They just fucking sit whole day sell high and buy cheap....and yea babashopers set the prices.

Banned for scamming.

Let's say a cleaver +8 is 100m,
    and a troll login and sell one for 110m.
    Another troll notice that he is selling for 110m and setup at 105m to get a fast deal.
    later on, a high-price seller notice how those trolls are selling at 105 and 110m,
    and setup at 120m instead.

At the end, a cleaver +8 will be like 10gb,
    so hurry up!
    buy my Cleaver +8 before it's too late!

Quote Originally Posted by CockmongleR View Post
    Let's say a cleaver +8 is 100m,
    and a troll login and sell one for 110m.
    Another troll notice that he is selling for 110m and setup at 105m to get a fast deal.
    later on, a high-price seller notice how those trolls are selling at 105 and 110m,
    and setup at 120m instead.

At the end, a cleaver +8 will be like 10gb,
    so hurry up!
    buy my Cleaver +8 before it's too late!
    that's very true... and very annoying!

Everybody wants to sell stuff a little higher than avarage price and when they gonna buy something it has to be a little less than the avarage price.
    Last edited by Many; 01-06-2011 at 08:14 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Deadhealer View Post
    I'll tell you straight answer. THere is more money makers then people who actualy play.They just fucking sit whole day sell high and buy cheap....and yea babashopers set the prices.
    Mushtman.
    End of story.

ever since the majority of koxpers were banned and were kept being banned.. prices went up on everything..

ANSWER THe Cwest clans SUCK and dont kill ISLOON AND falenkor on a regular basis

*BUT when we do go for issy damn Chinesse have it throught the wall 1min after restart.. *

bad too ear but more koxper in bf-krowaz land-cz for farm curse item= low price on the server
    so imagine whit no koxper you need too farm 10 stone for curesed item you need 10 stone for a gab and you don t know if you get your gab because you can get a faild so imagine the time you can lost in farming too get nothing for sure the price gonna go up if you have koxper on the server who farm the stone they need sell fast because they got alot item and they need money fast for sell gb too babashooper so thats my opinion im not for the koxp but imagine whit 0 koxper in the server
    same whit dupper more you got duppe more you got item on the server more all want sell item quick for make money quick so if you have 200 raptor 7 on the server for sure the price gonna be low then if you have only 15 raptor 7 the price gonna be a bit more then normal too

remember too when all get iron neck from gm in mail when we trade the ultima neck i see in for 15 gb on the server because alot of in come on the server in the same time same day so all price go down

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast