Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Serious problem in KO

This is a discussion on Serious problem in KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok, so what should I tell my company if I call them? Check K2Networks IP? Whats the IP?[/b] If your ...
Page: 4

Niv Aslan

Ok, so what should I tell my company if I call them?
    Check K2Networks IP? Whats the IP?[/b]
    If your on 012 Golden Lines you dont have to do anything but if you are not then just check here at ko4life for the server ip (I dont remember it)..

BlackIrish

Hmm.. Ok thanks, I think I will wait for another few more days.
    But please post what happened, if you still have lags or not..
    But again, what should I ask them on the phone? Just to check the connection between ko IP to Israel? oO

RiseAgainst_

No, they checked the server adress of k2 networks and they said they are able to see something that a little bit disturbed them reaching it and now they are fixing it.. they said it can be today or tomorrow but maximum 2 more days..[/b]
    Dude please explain yourself well, we all have different ips so tell us exactly what to ask them

Lag0nx

i used to have this problem.
    fuck barak,bezeq and its fixed.

Niv Aslan

Hmm.. Ok thanks, I think I will wait for another few more days.
    But please post what happened, if you still have lags or not..
    But again, what should I ask them on the phone? Just to check the connection between ko IP to Israel? oO[/b]
    Ok I will tell you what will happen.
    If you want to ask them if they are having problems with k2 too you just need to give them the server IP and they will check the connection between the two companies.
    KO IP is 207.38.26.1 just found it..

Niv Aslan

Dude please explain yourself well, we all have different ips so tell us exactly what to ask them[/b]
    Bro Idk im not a computer genius.
    I just asked them to check their connection with K2 Networks and I gave them KO's IP and they said they are able to see the problem between the two connections.
    Anyway, Iv'e spoke with them today and they said that they are trying to fix it..
    Fuck them I hate this company.

BlackIrish

So it isn't working for you yet?

Niv Aslan

Smile

So it isn't working for you yet?[/b]
    Idk, Im having laggs while trying to log in but I cant log in cus my premium is over fuck 012

Redemption

sux4you

Banned

i got privet router and 012 said they cant help me -.-

Wac

gold pre + israel = sucks
    i hate k2
    they dont want to fix that guess why ?
    cuz we jews xD
    joke
    come on fix my lags and dc
    i was paid you 20 $ for gold pre ...

PaPaSmurF

I can fix it, Start-> Control Panel-> Uninstall-> Knight Online
    Find a new game, stop funding a stupid publisher who doenst care about anyone but turks.

Niv Aslan

Unhappy

i got privet router and 012 said they cant help me -.-[/b]
    buy a router from bezek and switch your isp (ko will work for u for 100%)... i didnt do it yet but now i got a router from bezek and the problem is not with the router its with 012.. they'r connection with k2's server ip just SUCKS and i checked the connection with k2's ip at my friend's house and it works just fine, it proves that the problem is with 012.. now all i need to do is to try to convince my father to switch the fcking isp (012) cus they said the problem is on the way to k2's router so they just dunno how to fix that and they told me they will try to speak with the ip that slows down the connection but so far they did nothing so fuck them.

ScoobKaM

Smile

Im from grecce...Same fucking lagg here when i go to crowded places like mora or sow i cant even get across the stairs my character moves like a drunk and i have a hell of a lag.They told me too turn off other programms runinng like msn etc and the lagg has dropped only 10%:P
    now im reading same laggy problems to Israel and others i think its K2 problem not ours...

Niv Aslan

Im from grecce...Same fucking lagg here when i go to crowded places like mora or sow i cant even get across the stairs my character moves like a drunk and i have a hell of a lag.They told me too turn off other programms runinng like msn etc and the lagg has dropped only 10%:P
    now im reading same laggy problems to Israel and others i think its K2 problem not ours...[/b]
    You dont have the same problem.. your problem is that you might have a virus or some cookies slowing down your internet so just download adaware removal tool (take the free one) run it and remove all the shit from ur pc trust me it will work..

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast