Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Serious problem in KO

This is a discussion on Serious problem in KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You dont have the same problem.. your problem is that you might have a virus or some cookies slowing down ...
Page: 5

ScoobKaM

You dont have the same problem.. your problem is that you might have a virus or some cookies slowing down your internet so just download adaware removal tool (take the free one) run it and remove all the shit from ur pc trust me it will work..[/b]
    U think?Now that u mention that my spyware Doctor says that my system needs 'take care' if u know what i mean....and m8 can u tell my a good site that i can dl a removal tool?or i just hit th adaware removal that u mention above?

Banned

buy a router from bezek and switch your isp (ko will work for u for 100%)... i didnt do it yet but now i got a router from bezek and the problem is not with the router its with 012.. they'r connection with k2's server ip just SUCKS and i checked the connection with k2's ip at my friend's house and it works just fine, it proves that the problem is with 012.. now all i need to do is to try to convince my father to switch the fcking isp (012) cus they said the problem is on the way to k2's router so they just dunno how to fix that and they told me they will try to speak with the ip that slows down the connection but so far they did nothing so fuck them.[/b]
    i cant do that

mor_v4

bump
    מה שווה כזאת אהבה[/b]
    XD!!!!
    חיים בסרט טורקי...
    im israeli too and i got a lot of lags then after 1.5 mins i got fucking DC
    crap! i need to up lvls! i want lvl 63 !!! im 90% holy shit!!!!
    i hate u k2!
    k2hell

Aite so, I turn on my computer and I leave my antivirus scanning my PC. After a while the scan finishes, and it found a couple of "Xtrap" trojans bla bla that I know are hamless, so I press "Heal". The thing is, I try to open the game, press Start, and the Xtrap says "Recieving Files" the grey bar ends up loading and the Xtrap goes dissapears, so I'm like, aite cool my game is gonna open, but it didn't. Whenever I open my game, the extrap lil box says "Recieving Data bla bla" and when it finishes loading nothing happens.
    Anyone knwos how to fix this ?

best thing to do is go to the antiv and make permissions to xtrap!
    now theres a thing here you can only give permicions to ".exe" programs and the xtrap is on a ".dll" file
    but anyway!
    go on the xtrap folder and if you dont see nothing in there tipe *.* and every file will appear!
    now give permicion on all xtrap .dll files and your set to go!

1 other thing if your antiV put any file on the quarentine zone or block it go there and recover them to the original place and click on trust program whit no xceptions..

have fun

best thing to do is go to the antiv and make permissions to xtrap!
    now theres a thing here you can only give permicions to ".exe" programs and the xtrap is on a ".dll" file
    but anyway!
    go on the xtrap folder and if you dont see nothing in there tipe *.* and every file will appear!
    now give permicion on all xtrap .dll files and your set to go!

1 other thing if your antiV put any file on the quarentine zone or block it go there and recover them to the original place and click on trust program whit no xceptions..

have fun [/b]
    I removed them from the Virus Vault (Restored them to where they normally were), went to the Xtrap folder, the antivirus warning pops up and I press Ignore for every file but still the same shit =/ and I didn't find any trust thingy :S

i dont have AVG installed ..

but theres a place in the program were you can putt the trust programs
    after that the prog. will never ever again ask permissions for anything.

Burekas

my company is Netvision and when i call them they said to me that they cant helpe me zzz -.-

i dont have AVG installed ..

but theres a place in the program were you can putt the trust programs
    after that the prog. will never ever again ask permissions for anything.[/b]
    Fixed. Had to uninstal AVG.

mor_v4

my company is Netvision and when i call them they said to me that they cant helpe me zzz -.-[/b]
    my company is Netvision too but its not about the company
    my frined have 012 and he got the same problem and some ppl who i know tehy got bezek have that problem too so...
    you got the point man?

Niv Aslan

U think?Now that u mention that my spyware Doctor says that my system needs 'take care' if u know what i mean....and m8 can u tell my a good site that i can dl a removal tool?or i just hit th adaware removal that u mention above?[/b]
    Yeah bro goto www.google.com write adaware removal tool you should find it this hot topic thing fucks the order or the topic idk how to find the newest reply.. hope I helped you.. add me to MSN i can help u more: [email protected]

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345