Very few mobs to kill and about

This is a discussion on Very few mobs to kill and about within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Since that mtce most of the mobs in emc and some in Mora appear to be invisible. Another great job ...
Page: 1

denon33

Since that mtce most of the mobs in emc and some in Mora appear to be invisible. Another great job well done.

And on the item rental going down to once a day. I personally hated the whole system because it totally fucked the economy up. Prices are already flying up again because of this, which for me is a good thing. I've got inventories full of +7 chits and +8 cleavers I bought cheap ready for a holiday frenzy of upgrading. I felt really screwed with the item rental because it meant all the hard work done to get your shards or shells or items etc was pointless. And chuckies comments about this..."why is it unfair? it allows others to compete". That guy really is a spineless cunt.

Anyway, point being I wanted to see the back of the rental system. So in a way I applaud them for going down to just once every 24hrs. But why do it just before xmas when people have time off work/school to play more. Maybe change it 2nd week in Jan when everyone is back to normal but not now. To me it just proves there is some clueless wanker at the top that has no fucking idea what he is doing.

"hmm I've an idea, lets go down to item rental once a day just before xmas."

Results I can see so far ( and yes I know it was players own fault for doing this ), no one has armor weapons to play because it looked like the event was going to be "open ended". So everyone sold there chits and cleavers etc. And now no one has got any cash to re buy the stuff they sold coz the prices have rocketed overnight.

I really dont want to be so negative, but I honestly think we're not far from the end now. I hope not. And I've no idea who to blame. Programmers, bug abusers, lack of investment, gamersfirst, K2, mgames. Its just one thing after another. And BTW

Merry Xmas everyone. Have a Good 'Un

+7 shells and weapons are already easy to get
    so i dont see a problem only if u are on a new server

Since that mtce most of the mobs in emc and some in Mora appear to be invisible. Another great job well done.

And on the item rental going down to once a day. I personally hated the whole system because it totally fucked the economy up. Prices are already flying up again because of this, which for me is a good thing. I've got inventories full of +7 chits and +8 cleavers I bought cheap ready for a holiday frenzy of upgrading. I felt really screwed with the item rental because it meant all the hard work done to get your shards or shells or items etc was pointless. And chuckies comments about this..."why is it unfair? it allows others to compete". That guy really is a spineless cunt.

Anyway, point being I wanted to see the back of the rental system. So in a way I applaud them for going down to just once every 24hrs. But why do it just before xmas when people have time off work/school to play more. Maybe change it 2nd week in Jan when everyone is back to normal but not now. To me it just proves there is some clueless wanker at the top that has no fucking idea what he is doing.

"hmm I've an idea, lets go down to item rental once a day just before xmas."

Results I can see so far ( and yes I know it was players own fault for doing this ), no one has armor weapons to play because it looked like the event was going to be "open ended". So everyone sold there chits and cleavers etc. And now no one has got any cash to re buy the stuff they sold coz the prices have rocketed overnight.

I really dont want to be so negative, but I honestly think we're not far from the end now. I hope not. And I've no idea who to blame. Programmers, bug abusers, lack of investment, gamersfirst, K2, mgames. Its just one thing after another. And BTW
    Merry Xmas everyone. Have a Good 'Un[/b]
    From the very start if you ever read the things the rental NPC said to you.. It was supposed to be once in 24 hours and if you rent monday this week you can't monday next week.. IT was BUGGEd any idiots who sold all of their stuff to rely on being equipped by a bug it's just too bad.. Btw, most ppl have already removed the expiration on their rentals.. Cuz theirs so many legit ppl in this game..