Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Message for humans on Diez

This is a discussion on Message for humans on Diez within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; (OK if this post gets locked it is ok but first one big favor please, any forum Admin that reads ...
Page: 1

TheChupster

Default Message for humans on Diez

(OK if this post gets locked it is ok but first one big favor please, any forum Admin that reads this please respect us enough for this to be read. I know this forum is for game use only and not personal business but I need this message to go out.)

First I'd like to introduce my self. I am known by most in game that know me as Chup, in game name wW_IgNiTedFieRy_Ww leader of CaRnAgE. Now we have been under a lot of attacks lately. Say what you want if you have personal experiences or something bad has happened with us but at least bring it to my attention first instead of flaming or spreading BS around. All those who think one way about us because of anything someone you know has said is rediculous. We have been a good clan for a long time and all who know me in game and know a majority of the core of our clan (meaning who began with us and still stands as CaRnAgE members) know that we are fair people and respectful. Everyone else should not judge us without knowing who we are or how we think. You do not understand our rules as a clan although I bet they are the same as many good clans around. Our in game rules are not to KS, not to Steal spots, not to cheat in any way and basically understand that we stand together as one always BUT again everyone who knows me or has talked to me in game about some of the problems they bring up to me have learned. If you step on us we fight back even if it means fighting dirty. Think of me what you want but if you KS CaRnAgE(me) we will KS you, if you try taking a spot for your self and any of our members suffer for it, the spot will be taken away from you like it has been. You complain to me that one of my members warned you for KSing or messing with one of their parties and you basically say fuck off so they get you killed and then 4 stoned. LOL Guess what, this has happened and I say good, sounds like you deserved it. So many people in this server think they can be the bully. I can't stand a bully and I will stand behind my clan when they fight back so you understand to step off. We have gained many good allies and friends in game in different clans that have seen these things happen and have helped us and will continue helping us because the stuff that has been happening in game lately is rediculous. Now this is the thing. I'd like to try having a good reputation but at this point with so many people acting like dogs I don't care anymore what people think.

In a summary our rules have changed quite a bit now.

We use to go to bosses and if someone was there first and ready to go we did not attack especially if they started already. Now everyone jumps on them so we do the same cause we have been KSed way to many times. Why play nice with aggresive people and always lose out. I say fuck that! (Exception would be friends and in game allies as long as they keep the same agreement of course.)

We still wait patiently for exp spots sitting sometimes for hours for a spot to open so we can be invited cause we understand with D1 exp bugged and how over crowded it has been in servers it is hard to find a good lvling spot but skip us for a friend or clannie or for another guy who just so happens to speak the same language as you and that is disrespectful. I don't give 2 shits if you have any problems with anyone in my clan. If you do this understand that we will call any and all active members on to take that spot from you.

I know these kinds of things must be happening with everyone lately but I just won't stand for it so I guess this is my official "Don't PM me when you get fucked by us for fucking around with us." warning.

Thank you and have a lovely KO day.

ozhakim

i party clannies over random ppl who are sitting by me h43r:

Nosferatu_Incognito

mean people suck!

Originally posted by Nosferatu_Incognito
    mean people suck!
    so do gay people with a bit of gentle persuasion

ozhakim

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(URunFasterWithAKnifE)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Nosferatu_Incognito
    mean people suck!
    so do gay people with a bit of gentle persuasion[/b]
    xD, know from experience?

Originally posted by ozhakim+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ozhakim)</div>
    Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE@

mean people suck!

xD, know from experience?[/b]
    no the men i fuck are straight.

anyway back on topic, people are always gonna be there to screw you over, and to be honest, who cares if you screw them back. Doing the knight quest i had some orc clan debuff me and eventually after much attacking had me exped. I stayed there all night making it look like i was afk, then when they eventually started, i had every single member of his clan (excluding 2 healers that i killed myself) exped.....

sure enough he started an 'omg ahm are hax' post but to be honest, who gives a fuck? :P

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(URunFasterWithAKnifE)</div>
    Originally posted by ozhakim+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ozhakim)
    <!--QuoteBegin-URunFasterWithAKnifE
    @

mean people suck!

xD, know from experience?[/b]
    no the men i fuck are straight.

anyway back on topic, people are always gonna be there to screw you over, and to be honest, who cares if you screw them back. Doing the knight quest i had some orc clan debuff me and eventually after much attacking had me exped. I stayed there all night making it look like i was afk, then when they eventually started, i had every single member of his clan (excluding 2 healers that i killed myself) exped.....

sure enough he started an 'omg ahm are hax' post but to be honest, who gives a fuck? :P[/b][/quote] Paddy :wub:

tamarama

So where's the ethics in "People have pissed me off too much, so now I'm going to be a shit like everyone else?"

Do what you want, I don't care.

morax

I agree - Chup. Good Call. AHM have had that attitude for over 2 years and were still fighting strong.

Nosferatu_Incognito

The way I see it is this game is filled with multiple types of people with multiple age groups and multiple ethnic beliefs. To one nation an eye for an eye is all they know. To another nation that’s considered barbaric. Were all going to have to come to deal with it one way or another. The more populated these servers get and the less room we have to do our things the more were going to have to deal with everyone else. Once we have more room and more places to do things it should get back to being able to do something with out having to deal with party invasions. There’s still going to be a level of ksing but we all have our own ways of having fun with those types of people.

Recently there was an issue with carnage and another large clan over a couple of bosses. For the most part, stuff like that just wouldn’t happen if we all weren’t on edge about it or frustrated about the constant barrage of stupidness going on in the server. As chup said, we're dealing with a substantial amount of people making an attempt to xp/farm in such a small area.

But none of this changes my opinion that mean people suck!

I think times when Carnage was commonly known as Garbage is far behind, I haven't heard anything bad about u guys for ages... I seldomly see u guys, mostly because I am living in one certain spot 90% of time..anyway those guys I have seen are just cool.

Keep up good work

Banned

chup yeah i havent heard anything bad and to throw your respect for others players out the window cause some noobs said some shit dont mean u stoop to there level....i have come to help caranage kill a boss....i still wont ks a boss away from u or any clan...the "everyone jumps in on boss ks" iattitude is a bullshit one given by people with no respect for anyone outside there circle of friends

if u want to ks me on a boss so be it...i still wont do it to u guys....the thing with naaroth was worked out and he was misunderstood on some things which later he apologized and i never said anything to anyone about it.......

dont throw away your morals as a clan over some dicks spreading rumors.....they will die since the peope who said it prob wont even be around in a month

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by wagyar
    I think times when Carnage was commonly known as Garbage is far behind, I haven't heard anything bad about u guys for ages... I seldomly see u guys, mostly because I am living in one certain spot 90% of time..anyway those guys I have seen are just cool.

Keep up good work
    My basement...

Banned

Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wagyar

Keep up good work
    My basement... [/b]
    i heard its smell down there though....waggy the streets are better smell :lol:

Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wagyar

Keep up good work
    My basement... [/b]
    zzzzzzzzz

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast