Seriously

This is a discussion on Seriously within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lost 35% in the last 15 minutes... EVERY party i have gotten into is just me being tped into golems... ...
Page: 1

Default Seriously

lost 35% in the last 15 minutes... EVERY party i have gotten into is just me being tped into golems... or i start to attack the apos and then boom... no heal... why are people so gay... I've been level 47 for like... 4 weeks... I finally get 48.. and then boom.. deleveled

Cocaine

lol. 47 for 4 weeks. i was lvl 45 for like 2 months because i was determined to voke every golem in the entire field. and then i would just hit OK because i would gain the xp back in 1-2 pulls.

ekhmm... I was 47 for like 5 hours, and i'm not even close to the best exp gainers. Until lvl 50 u can get 2 lvls/day solo or with 1 more person. No sweat...

Default hmm

i hate leveling so much.... unless it is with friends then it is so boring... they all speak turkish and i just sit there killing... not fun man

SirKnight

Default Re: hmm

Originally posted by Renzuk
    i hate leveling so much.... unless it is with friends then it is so boring... they all speak turkish and i just sit there killing... not fun man
    try to kill something solo

i have 515 ac and 800 ap at 47,,, and my shit misses like.. every time,,, i can kill lamias if i am lucky and don't miss like a dumbass

Vlein

54 in 4 days

Originally posted by Renzuk
    i have 515 ac and 800 ap at 47,,, and my shit misses like.. every time,,, i can kill lamias if i am lucky and don't miss like a dumbass
    Lamias are rather lousy exp... AK till 50 Solo ofc