Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

seriously devile do something about earl

This is a discussion on seriously devile do something about earl within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; banning countless ppl for no fukin reason, i got banned for defending a guy who got banned for saying "earl ...
Page: 1

Default seriously devile do something about earl

banning countless ppl for no fukin reason, i got banned for defending a guy who got banned for saying "earl u shouldnt give out someones i.p. adress" (doing this could have ranking shut down) hes being a complete idiot. he let his power go to his head.

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

who is earl ?

mod on ranking that devile appointed

DragonFire

dont use ranking

forum mod of knight online ranking

all the good mods left the site after ranking went awol and we were left with shit all defence from tossers on the forum like charlie

KO4Life ftw tbh

ko4life = ares diez

ranking = xig beramus

earl used to be a good guy till he let his powers go to his head

thanatos

wonder im sorry u got banned on my topic , that was my 3rd account , earle is such a dumbass , same turk stuff all the time

banning ppl here and there for no reason at all , i was banned for telling him not to break the invision free TOS .. so i get banned for trying to be legit lol gg...

seriously devile remove his mod powers , kazam can handle just fine.. and we all :wub: kazam

earls power dick slapped him from the start retards

but ranking doesn't need an abusive mod because all turks have no is ranking which is going to make it a very active forum but if u guys leave retards such as earl it will be horrible

and im pretty sure giving out an ip address from invision can get it shut down not sure tho

thanatos

i sent a report to invision free lol , who cares if it goes down .. ko4life 4 life

Originally posted by thanatos
    i sent a report to invision free lol , who cares if it goes down .. ko4life 4 life
    its all turk players have now and since devile seems to be in charge of it for the most part i'd say it needs to be moderated properly i hate turks to but face it u all say it too when turks leave ko usko die so its dam near same with fhkn forums soon wont be much for sale at these things

morax

Personally i think earl is doing a great job on Ranking Forum.... :wub: h43r:

+1, Hes a complete dick, he breaks the rules of the whole forum, and doesnt care, then go bans people for calling him a retard?
    Fucking child.

so banning every person for no absolute reason is doing a good job/ possibly getting ranking shut down for breaking the invision free TOS GG

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by wonder
    so banning every person for no absolute reason is doing a good job/ possibly getting ranking shut down for breaking the invision free TOS GG
    exactly...wonderful job...ranking is dead the actual ranking site is down so why need the forum? let the forum die too

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wonder
    exactly...wonderful job...ranking is dead the actual ranking site is down so why need the forum? let the forum die too[/b]
    because the ppl that go there like it there its the same as ko4life cept ko4life is for diez and ares.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast