Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

vanquish =koxp?

This is a discussion on vanquish =koxp? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; k mrspayne and 3 tankers doing dm? i dont think anyone can heal fast enough to spam heal 3 people ...
Page: 1

Default vanquish =koxp?

k mrspayne and 3 tankers doing dm? i dont think anyone can heal fast enough to spam heal 3 people doing dm
    and dont tell me she doing party heal cuz she the only one duffing

Banned

fraps? proof? Eh no proof? Please stop this bs Also 3 tankers.. ok a dm hits them all on the same time? No..

I can do dms on pots with another tanker tanking it so i dont see where the problem is :S

morax

Default Re: vanquish =koxp?

Originally posted by yuna
    k mrspayne and 3 tankers doing dm? i dont think anyone can heal fast enough to spam heal 3 people doing dm *
    I can spam heal 2,3,4,5 people doing DMs infact our PK parties normally turn into a DM bashing session where me and the rest of the clan kill DMs for 20mins or so. Thats 7 people hitting and only me healing - hell i must hax

TunaFishyMe

also Dms dont really hit that hard if you are pimped out. Massived they hit me for like 600-800. crit is 1000...3 tankers, spreads the damage out. can even pot that damage

Rentzusuken

LOL at yuna talking about people getting healed by KOSP.

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

They def dont use koxp i know for 100% fact. All legit and extremely nice people....Anyone from ahm and infinity can tell u they r gud guns

wtf

Seph quit spamming these forums. We all know hurts is a damn haxer.....

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

<3 noobie kel

Br4nd1n

Flaming :wub:

We don't use koxp/kosp or any other 3rd party program in our clan! But i appreciate the time and effort you used to make this post, since it's a compliment for the skill it takes to be called a cheater.

wtf

dont rat me out man.....Im going stealth mode...

wtf

Hurts, I seem to remeber lots of times you cheated in this game. Aoe harpies and your afk and we need another rouge so I log one in to swift out of party.....damn haxer... Hmmmmmmm guess thats not cheating

Br4nd1n

Originally posted by wtf
    Hurts, I seem to remeber lots of times you cheated in this game. *Aoe harpies and your afk and we need another rouge so I log one in to swift out of party.....damn haxer... * Hmmmmmmm *guess thats not cheating
    Hahahaha, you guys are the main reason i'm this lvl!! :wub: :wub: :wub:
    I would say you guys were my personal macroparty :P

lol, usually when we finished raid DM spots we starting kill DM with 3~6 tankers, and morax heal those who needs heals, but sometimes hes a bit slow so I die to DMs <_<

:P

Default Re: vanquish =koxp?

Originally posted by yuna
    k mrspayne and 3 tankers doing dm? i dont think anyone can heal fast enough to spam heal 3 people doing dm *
    Ohhhhh u were the one who got owned in your 5 attempts to get us expd, right? <_<

Btw, we were 5 in party, and the fifth was MrPayne, in stealth mode, who kicked ur ass h43r:

vanquish is 100% legit <333 my clan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast