how sick of turks ksing is everyone?

This is a discussion on how sick of turks ksing is everyone? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; everyday we sit at aks killing and everyday turks come along party pls aga and ks while they are asking ...
Page: 1

MoGax

Default how sick of turks ksing is everyone?

everyday we sit at aks killing and everyday turks come along party pls aga and ks while they are asking
    if you deny them then they will continue to ks and if you invite them then its just plain annoying. frankly i cant stand it anymore

TunaFishyMe

ok

h43r:

Dorn

im extremely tired of them ksing...why dont they play TKKO if it exists, if it doesnt one SHOULD be made up...after all this is USKO

I don't mind them KSing because I normally do 4x the dmg they do, so they get frustrated and move on. But when they KOSP on the top of the fucking DTS hill, for everyone to see, then I just hate them and the lazy ass GMs.

sophiem

zzz not all turks ks...
    if most of server was for expmale spanish u was saying :"spanish guys ksersss zzz".
    Becuase of some noobs that destory turks name dosnt make all turks ksers so pls...
    and the online kser is me :P <3 worms

KS'ing was there always <_<
    Only now you got tired of it?

Dorn

Originally posted by n00bzZ
    KS'ing was there always <_<
    Only now you got tired of it?
    i dont think we are JUST getting tired of it...we have been tired of it for too long

wtf

i played ko for 1 year and 99.9 % of the time it was turks that ksed. the other .01% were prob turks but they did ask for party first in turk spam. So im not real sure on the last .01%

sexa

Originally posted by sophiem
    zzz not all turks ks...
    if most of server was for expmale spanish u was saying :"spanish guys ksersss zzz".
    Becuase of some noobs that destory turks name dosnt make all turks ksers so pls...
    thats true %10000000

about %40 of server is turkish and more than %50 of them(us) are kids or acting like them. thats the only problem. a whole nation cant be based on those kids.

morax

Originally posted by sexa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sexa)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-sophiem
    zzz not all turks ks...
    thats true %10000000

about %40 of server is turkish and more than %50 of them(us) are kids or acting like them. thats the only problem. a whole nation cant be based on those kids.[/b]
    Amen