Servants Of The Bones

This is a discussion on Servants Of The Bones within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This post is for the displaced clansmen of ServantOfTheBones. The clan has retaken the name ClanoftheBrokenBow. If you're not a ...
Page: 1

xxAzraelxx

Default Servants Of The Bones

This post is for the displaced clansmen of ServantOfTheBones. The clan has retaken the name ClanoftheBrokenBow. If you're not a displaced clansmen of ServantOfTheBones you don't need to post anything, as this post is not for you.

ServantOfTheBones was disbanded only for the purpose of renaming the clan. You guys don't have to mope about thinking I don't love you. XD. If you were in my clan before, you are allowed in my clan now. Just mail me or pm me and I'll reclan you.

Thanks!

Con

NO ONE CARES!
    No one cares about how you got your items. No one cares about any of your recent posts. And certainly no one cares about the double post you just made about your stupidity. Here's a suggestion: use ingame pms, forum pms, your own CLAN forum, msn, or aim.

::Hit_Me::

i care..

Why u wanna be so stupid?

PS: Here is balao in Hit_Me pc :P

Originally posted by Con
    NO ONE CARES!
    No one cares about how you got your items. No one cares about any of your recent posts. And certainly no one cares about the double post you just made about your stupidity. Here's a suggestion: use ingame pms, forum pms, your own CLAN forum, msn, or aim.
    chill. :lol:

It is true though you should use your clan forums... if your members don't visit there I guess thats their problem.

Solstice

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=12

At least you didn't feel the need to tell us about how you aquired your members.