Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

anyone else getting annoyed in cz lately?

This is a discussion on anyone else getting annoyed in cz lately? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; whenever i pk the human mage tps are insane. whenever i get some1 to redball they're tped. either these mages ...
Page: 1

whenever i pk the human mage tps are insane. whenever i get some1 to redball they're tped. either these mages became insanely good tpers or some tp hack. the only way to kill some1 is to kill them faster than the fuking tp cast lol. i've never seen such shit in cz in my whole ko time. its sooo hard to get kills in cz now.

and yes im posting this cause im pissed and annoyed at the amount of kills i should of gotten and also cause i just never seen anything like this. its bad enough people town when i get close to them but i when i try to kill them they get tped at redball. i understand some mages are good tpers like that but every fuking mage? wtf.

anyone else noticing this or is it just that human side girakon mages are tp whores?

That's when you know your a noob.

<3 Trip xD

Kinda same shit in Logos

manveerj

makes war g4y as sh1t

sexy Owa

no offense but as ive pked ive noticed turkish mages TPing as soon as people&#39;s hp start to drop, first noticed it in dcz on diez and later in cz sometimes the random partys form and invite one mage to sit in town and tp on contact :/ the only thing you can do is use a wise combination of duffs, warriors attacking and sins cleaning up

whenever i pk the human mage tps are insane. whenever i get some1 to redball they&#39;re tped. either these mages became insanely good tpers or some tp hack. the only way to kill some1 is to kill them faster than the fuking tp cast lol. i&#39;ve never seen such shit in cz in my whole ko time. its sooo hard to get kills in cz now.

and yes im posting this cause im pissed and annoyed at the amount of kills i should of gotten and also cause i just never seen anything like this. its bad enough people town when i get close to them but i when i try to kill them they get tped at redball. i understand some mages are good tpers like that but every fuking mage? wtf.

anyone else noticing this or is it just that human side girakon mages are tp whores?[/b]

lol u must be really mad because ive been noticed this like i noticed everytime im in bowl like 2full parties fuking chase me debuffed

but is girakon really dieing because i keep hearing this but not seeing it

but is girakon really dieing because i keep hearing this but not seeing it[/b]
    no it&#39;s far from dying. there&#39;s SO many humans now. thats why im pissed we had to go against like 8vs3&#39;s non stop and whenever i got someone low they would get tped. human mages are insane wtf :S

J

It&#39;s ok. Once I get my hands on a mage the humans will be saying the same thing

thought you quit trip, what server are u playing

Banned

It&#39;s ok. Once I get my hands on a mage the humans will be saying the same thing [/b]
    What happened to Scrump? Girakon isn&#39;t dieing by the way, every week theres 6 different players I&#39;ve never heard of. I want 80 before I touch CZ, cp the shit outta everyone.

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

What happened to Scrump? Girakon isn&#39;t dieing by the way, every week theres 6 different players I&#39;ve never heard of. I want 80 before I touch CZ, cp the shit outta everyone.[/b]
    Scrump&#39;s a priest u fucking idiot ._.

I noticed it too >:

does it always have to be a hack?

oldboy

no it&#39;s far from dying. there&#39;s SO many humans now. thats why im pissed we had to go against like 8vs3&#39;s non stop and whenever i got someone low they would get tped. human mages are insane wtf :S[/b]
    so many humans? ive noticed tons of orcs
    running bowl has turned into /shield <_<
    lots of mages too <3 giga :lol:
    so far its a fun server xp is kinda dull but i was able to make a decent random ds party so thats a +

On topic:
    yea i noticed some nice tps but that was at c west a week ago so idk about hacks/turks

J

Scrump&#39;s a priest u fucking idiot ._.
    I noticed it too >:[/b]
    He meant what happened to playing Scrump. I have access to like 5 different accounts and I&#39;m just gonna log the ones that aren&#39;t already logged. But my first choice is going to be logging the mage

drewzki1

He meant what happened to playing Scrump. I have access to like 5 different accounts and I&#39;m just gonna log the ones that aren&#39;t already logged. But my first choice is going to be logging the mage [/b]
    On Bera thats how it is, me or one of mine kankas l33m / and or / welly) be coming to play soon and thats when you see mages running and TPing, and that REALLY is what you want to see, for ten they fear o yeah!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast