Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Scamed by James

This is a discussion on Scamed by James within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It's kinda long story and i don't feel like telling it. I'm quiting KO, KonjoBezMilosti is sold naked. [email protected] this ...
Page: 1

KonjBezMilosti

Default Scamed by James

It's kinda long story and i don't feel like telling it. I'm quiting KO, KonjoBezMilosti is sold naked.
    [email protected]
    this is his email, he added me on MSN,thats how scam started. lol dont ever believe his storys, hes so low life, he probably lives in basement with his rat Pico. Hahah he told me hes got skyline car, a gang, bunch of friends, girls,houses and plays KO 24/7, what a great guy u can trust 100% :rollseyes:

F34R

you sold you warrior?

Sh11t

Many pots have been made because of him, you should read them ^_^.

Ps: Sad to hear again ._.

sexynoodles

I'm sorry brother, I still feel like we could have done more.

dpierre6

tha_amras

he is a 15 year old guy that waist my money he didnt want give back and i had items from him like 30 gbs + so i didnt give his items back so peoples try to scam him to know so dont worry peoples will get him back

Banned

you guys know he's a scammer already and you still do trades with him? <_<

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

kick his ass :angry:

Psy

James's scam count with that email address: over 20

KonjBezMilosti

hell, i didnt know thats him, i did ask around and noone knew anything specific, only that hes strange and talk too much shit.
    but i dont care about that any more, he stole a pixel from me, big deal.

Psy

He stole a pixel, all the time put into making that pixel, and potential money from you. BTW did he say he has a house made half out of glass and has sex with his GF in the pool downstairs? And that he was shot so he plays KO a lot (also that his chef comes over to cook for him, and he vomits blood etc). Did he say anything about cutting some kid's finger off for trying to steal his car? Did he say something about throwing someone off of a bridge with cement boots on because he looked at his ex-GF the wrong way?

KonjBezMilosti

ah time is relative and ill still get like 100$ for my naked Konjo, get high and forget about this

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Originally posted by KonjBezMilosti
    ah time is relative and ill still get like 100$ for my naked Konjo, get high and forget about this *

rofl - best reply ever :wub:

DragonFire

Originally posted by Psy
    He stole a pixel, all the time put into making that pixel, and potential money from you. BTW did he say he has a house made half out of glass and has sex with his GF in the pool downstairs? And that he was shot so he plays KO a lot (also that his chef comes over to cook for him, and he vomits blood etc). Did he say anything about cutting some kid's finger off for trying to steal his car? Did he say something about throwing someone off of a bridge with cement boots on because he looked at his ex-GF the wrong way?
    If anyone Believed that :lol: I'd have to punch them in the face.

inkubus

That kid is a fucking tool, I wish I knew him irl, I'd beat the living shit outta him. Hes a fat little shit.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast