Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Which server is active/most populated

This is a discussion on Which server is active/most populated within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I am wondered what fool would start from zero on server with full 80s and +3 uniques ... thats not ...
Page: 3

I am wondered what fool would start from zero on server with full 80s and +3 uniques ... thats not challenge thats waste of time. .. KO definitively isnt about "damn Im good I almost killed one 80 lvl and I died only 10 times" :lol:[/b]
    it's a challenge. i've been a "server hopper" and shit gets old quick. as long as you 24hr it first few days, you are set for the rest of the server. if you believe that KO is about rolling newbie lvl 50 el morad chatters in cwest, then go right ahead.

modern KO isn't about challenges (it is more a popularity contest where the more numbers you have following you, the better you are), but i'd rather try to play it for a CHALLENGE.

p.s. you might die 10 times to a random lvl 80, but don't pretend that everyone else would too

it's a challenge. i've been a "server hopper" and shit gets old quick. as long as you 24hr it first few days, you are set for the rest of the server. if you believe that KO is about rolling newbie lvl 50 el morad chatters in cwest, then go right ahead.

modern KO isn't about challenges (it is more a popularity contest where the more numbers you have following you, the better you are), but i'd rather try to play it for a CHALLENGE.

p.s. you might die 10 times to a random lvl 80, but don't pretend that everyone else would too [/b]
    Competition died long time ago on ares now a days its only who dupe most or have most money on your cc

SirKaoS

p.s. you might die 10 times to a random lvl 80, but don't pretend that everyone else would too [/b]
    Im sorry but Im not ardream player and I also have a life so so fucking way ... I played some servers before, never had top level, neither equip, but sorry ... lvl 60 - 70 or 70 - 80 are the difference u can beat only real noob in vs

CWest is server full of english speaking people, also got shitloads of skilled players that quit KO cause of turks si its good server :P

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Lightbulb

Hello ppl,
    Me and some friends were talking bout making some casual chrs on a relatively new server.. But we got no idea bout which one is worth starting on, which one that has most activity in cz and not lvl 80 only.. with full +3...

If you got any suggestion bout servers or which 1 we should start on feel free to reply here looking for any kinda information xd[/b]
    ares is most active ';s

Spanish speaking people don't pm you in spanish, 99.9% of the time they pm you in english, unlike direspectful turkish guys who think everyone is and speaks turkish -_-[/b]
    :blink:

omg "dont pm you in spanish" ?
    like at least half of PMs i get are in spanish, not joking, are u talking about c west ??

anyway they're stil much better than turks, even those who dont speak english (except some peruvians), you wont find better server to play on

hmm c-west sucks balls.. girakon

dude i highly suggest c-west if u cant stand turks like me. everyone single person on the server knows english even if there spanish and theres alota skilled dudes here, wars are packed and cz's decently active its a really competetive server with NO +9 items!

Cwest all the way for me Almost everyone speaks english and only talk in another language if you talk the same language back to them (only what I have seen) But everyone has their own opinions

Beramus[/b]

Bera is such a corrupted server now, god I miss how it was in KE days. U.U

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123