Server bar thingy on log on screen F'd up or hav we been K2ed?

This is a discussion on Server bar thingy on log on screen F'd up or hav we been K2ed? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I m trying to log on around 20 minutes before BDW starts. THe bars on Server 1 show that it ...
Page: 1

SonOfaGun

I m trying to log on around 20 minutes before BDW starts.
    THe bars on Server 1 show that it is not filled up all the way to indicate the servers are NOT FULL.
    I dont kno if this is a graphic's bug (on the connect page) or that K2 just doesnt let prems in onto server 1 at this time.
    I check ALL the servers to see if i can get on server 1 and they all dont work... regardless of how much the server bar is filled.
    I look at server 2 and the bars are filled all the way and i can log onto those.

anyone know WTF is going on?

DarK

WHAT?!

same problem on Ares, server bars for a2 and 3 full and i still can get in, but a1 only have like 75% full bars and i cant get in ><

peterX

Just some weird bug, it happen before

basicaly server crash or something and quickly filled up or some of the ppl who dced are still in the game i dont know..

but basically the server bar show it not full yet there is a Non prem message

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

i think its just a visual bug

eh, If the server is more then 70% full only Premium users can get in.

Banned

When ppl get dc they try to log back.. actually the server is full but this wont count the ppl who are loading at the momeny so u will see its not full

NVM what i know h34r:

NeronDomitius

it usually happens during csw, it&#39;s just visual bug, happened to me yesterday

I think it&#39;s normally when the logon server is up but game server is down

arko

i always try loggin 30 mins before war

sometimes pisses me off, end up log then dc right away then log dc right away like 2-3 times

and then i get in and b late and miss it

so now i log off at vry quiet areas like Lufferson castle the passage beside sundries xD

nyhow, log earlier, dun trust bars<< Espoecially BW time 10-15 mins before time = PACKED even premmies can&#39;t get in

not visual bug... its teh way k2 is trying to get money