View Poll Results: Whos gonna win?

Voters
216. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I think it will be released tonight!

132 61.11%
  • U stupid if u think its coming out tonight!

84 38.89%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Server coming out? ^^

This is a discussion on Server coming out? ^^ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; its new server.....its easy to predict...
Page: 2

ISeeYouPee

its new server.....its easy to predict

Banned

new server imo

remotion of halloween event and remotion of the 3rd server on each world

BlackOak

All the server 3's r goin BB aga. KO wil be Pay 2 PLAY..if u want to get into game since only 2 servers per world. No new server. The Cursed Gobble is returning and Halloween is going away.

helnix

No Server i think
    K2 is to gay =D

wheres the who cares option?

DaKidGotSkillz

Mephistophele

I hope they'll (also?) get rid of that Halloween theme, GOGO XMAS ^_^

Whats the fuking big deal in this topic? if ill say yes server come out , its will help you? you think somebody here working with k2 ? you think we know what k2 gonne do ? no we know the same info as you , many topics about that aleardy openned , why you open poll for this crap , many people will say yes / no but they have no clue , just wait for servers and you will see.

Valk

Whats the fuking big deal in this topic? if ill say yes server come out , its will help you? you think somebody here working with k2 ? you think we know what k2 gonne do ? no we know the same info as you , many topics about that aleardy openned , why you open poll for this crap , many people will say yes / no but they have no clue , just wait for servers and you will see.[/b]
    plx remove that stick from ur anus b4 u post on forums k?

plx remove that stick from ur anus b4 u post on forums k?[/b]
    Its just despicable to see allways and allways the same topics , why you have to open them ? you really think if somebody give you answer he know what he say? no definitely not.
    If you want answers go send CS and trust me you'll save many time for us and for you , also you will have currect answer , and also you have info in site , if there is no info nobody cant know more.
    But you must be stupid in order to understand it.

Its just despicable to see allways and allways the same topics , why you have to open them ? you really think if somebody give you answer he know what he say? no definitely not.
    If you want answers go send CS and trust me you'll save many time for us and for you , also you will have currect answer , and also you have info in site , if there is no info nobody cant know more.
    But you must be stupid in order to understand it.[/b]
    plx calm down or you will never find a lady friend

plx calm down or you will never find a lady friend[/b]
    Who said i havent ...
    Its just pathetic to see over and over again the same topics , nobody cant give him info so why to post this BS.

Mephistophele

Whats the fuking big deal in this topic? if ill say yes server come out , its will help you? you think somebody here working with k2 ? you think we know what k2 gonne do ? no we know the same info as you , many topics about that aleardy openned , why you open poll for this crap , many people will say yes / no but they have no clue , just wait for servers and you will see.[/b]
    We're just doing it for fun, shouldn't take it too serious ahi.

Who said i havent ...
    Its just pathetic to see over and over again the same topics , nobody cant give him info so why to post this BS.[/b]
    u sound to stressed out to be gettin laid man! no1 cares if you are getting your knickers in a twist

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast