View Poll Results: Whos gonna win?

Voters
216. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I think it will be released tonight!

132 61.11%
  • U stupid if u think its coming out tonight!

84 38.89%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Server coming out? ^^

This is a discussion on Server coming out? ^^ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Who said i havent ... Its just pathetic to see over and over again the same topics , nobody cant ...
Page: 3

Valk

Who said i havent ...
    Its just pathetic to see over and over again the same topics , nobody cant give him info so why to post this BS.[/b]
    Guy plz. that stick... I can see its still wedged in there tightly.

This post is really just for people who give a damn cus we are all bored and stoked for the new server. Its mostly just for FUN until we knew for a fact that the server was coming which now we do.

But "u must be stupid to understand it" or wtf ever u said a few posts ago.

Its ok, maintain ur stick and just exit ko4life oke?

u sound to stressed out to be gettin laid man! no1 cares if you are getting your knickers in a twist[/b]
    Wow ... i just cant believe i answerd ya before.
    Get a life please ... there is something else in the life except sex , its work , its familey , its friends , its GF ( yea sex ofcurse ) , its fun , i dont think on sex all my day , but if thats what you think , you prolly need lady and not me , becuse if you had sex everyday , you wont say this shit here .
    But you being a dumb , and i dont want to see more of your stupidity

And Valk serious man , nobody cant give you direct answer , just send CS and you'll have every answer you want , but here you cant find nothing except BS , many people can say yes / no / dunno , but if somebody say dunno this is true answer , nobody here dont know more then you...

Wow ... i just cant believe i answerd ya before.
    Get a life please ... there is something else in the life except sex , its work , its familey , its friends , its GF ( yea sex ofcurse ) , its fun , i dont think on sex all my day , but if thats what you think , you prolly need lady and not me , becuse if you had sex everyday , you wont say this shit here .
    But you being a dumb , and i dont want to see your stupidity more.[/b]
    ok.. not only you are not getting laid.. ur a lil emo kid who hates everything and everyone! leave your room and TRY to find a girl because u sound like u havent/wont get laid for a long time. And yes sex is my life

_random_

OMG WAT SHUD I MAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BP OR ROGUE

Mephistophele

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("Valk")</div>
    This post is really just for people who give a damn cus we are all bored and stoked for the new server. Its mostly just for FUN until we knew for a fact that the server was coming which now we do.[/b]
    nuff said.

ok.. not only you are not getting laid.. ur a lil emo kid who hates everything and everyone! leave your room and TRY to find a girl because u sound like u havent/wont get laid for a long time. And yes sex is my life[/b]
    I have GF for more then 2 years you moron , i not leave my girls and after days i find new one just to get laid , hopefully you&#39;ll have Aids and then i wanna see how you&#39;ll talk , becuse if i want laid i can go to prostitute and get laid easy , but you know if they not sick or something? no you dont , i can easly get laid with my GF i did it many times , but i prefer to work , get money before i going army for 3 years , atleast i have target in my life what about you? like you said sex is your life , someday you&#39;ll have disease and you can be sure , but i prefer to love 1 girl then get laid with many girls , this topic is not for sex you moron and hopefully you&#39;ll have mute for some days.
    If you do sex its not mean you love your girl , you just care about your interests , you can see if you love your girl by kiss , not by laid you moron , like i said there is many whore&#39;s who i can go and get laid , its mean i love them? no , i prefer 1 good girl , beautiful , smart , and not dumbass like you.

matesz01477

for crist sake like valk said servers are down. we got nothing 2 do. so what better 2 do then talk about shit. lets party.

i call 2 b first person 2 quit at life for new server!!!!!!!

PSYK0SIN

unmoving halloween shit
    no server
    wait till january or christmas

Valk

OMG WAT SHUD I MAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BP OR ROGUE[/b]
    I honestly think there may be more priests than rogues on this server

Usually rogues make up like 50% of the characters

_random_

Usually rogues make up like 50% of the characters[/b]
    i think im gonna go BP cuz idk my computer aint greqat for minor heal and BPs are sexyyy and strong

Usually rogues make up like 50% of the characters[/b]
    i think im gonna go BP cuz idk my computer aint great for minor heal and BPs are sexyyy and strong

I have GF for more then 2 years you moron , i not leave my girls and after days i find new one just to get laid , hopefully you&#39;ll have Aids and then i wanna see how you&#39;ll talk , becuse if i want laid i can go to prostitute and get laid easy , but you know if they not sick or something? no you dont , i can easly get laid with my GF i did it many times , but i prefer to work , get money before i going army for 3 years , atleast i have target in my life what about you? like you said sex is your life , someday you&#39;ll have disease and you can be sure , but i prefer to love 1 girl then get laid with many girls , this topic is not for sex you moron and hopefully you&#39;ll have mute for some days.
    If you do sex its not mean you love your girl , you just care about your interests , you can see if you love your girl by kiss , not by laid you moron , like i said there is many whore&#39;s who i can go and get laid , its mean i love them? no , i prefer 1 good girl , beautiful , smart , and not dumbass like you.[/b]
    I got bored reading your illiterate english around the 2nd line.. but hey.. u obviously are not too happy about something, so go for a walk, smell some freshly cut grass have a shower.. do somthing because i fear youll take your life!! you must have a tiny pecker if you like work more than sex btw. anyways sorry if i offended you.

If you do sex its not mean you love your girl , you just care about your interests , you can see if you love your girl by kiss , not by laid you moron , like i said there is many whore&#39;s who i can go and get laid , its mean i love them? no , i prefer 1 good girl , beautiful , smart , and not dumbass like you.[/b]
    I got bored reading your illiterate english around the 2nd line.. but hey.. u obviously are not too happy about something, so go for a walk, smell some freshly cut grass have a shower.. do somthing because i fear youll take your life!! you must have a tiny pecker if you like work more than sex btw. anyways sorry if i offended you.

I got bored reading your illiterate english around the 2nd line.. but hey.. u obviously are not too happy about something, so go for a walk, smell some freshly cut grass have a shower.. do somthing because i fear youll take your life!! you must have a tiny pecker if you like work more than sex btw. anyways sorry if i offended you.[/b]
    Like i said , i cant believe i answerd you before , work is not fun but importent , how the fuk you want ill get money?
    And no i not sad , i just have no mood becuse your topics are shit and you cant notice it yet .
    And im not at home , i with friends , do you know what is laptop? i doubt becuse you stupid , anyway you lifeless kid , hopefully you&#39;ll grow up someday...

macarena

whatever this ppl is saying MARK my word is not coming out tonight !!!! :angry:

OmgThisIsMe your posts more useless than this topic. If you don&#39;t like topic can&#39;t you just ignore it?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast