Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

being banned For Unknown cause

This is a discussion on being banned For Unknown cause within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well my cousin n i started on dies again. he spend 30 on premium and got to 62. he had ...
Page: 1

well my cousin n i started on dies again. he spend 30 on premium and got to 62. he had also bought some gbs from gold farmer site. he got banned. so like tats gay. the site doesnt explain anything about his ban except the part when he turns the age of 60 he can play tat accnt again.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

well i can say u deserved a bann

BB

Banned

BB[/b]

ZargerX

According to the TOS, purchasing from a website like that one will get you banned.

Banned

read tos , k2 can terminate your account for any reason they see fit , they dont have to have a reason your playing there game by there rules tbh im sure you koxped or w/e tbled idk and i dont care dont whine here cause personally i dont give a sh#$

As soon as a lvl 50- char gets over 10GB at the same time on the account, the account will be banned...

read tos , k2 can terminate your account for any reason they see fit , they dont have to have a reason your playing there game by there rules tbh im sure you koxped or w/e tbled idk and i dont care dont whine here cause personally i dont give a sh#$[/b]

BB[/b]
    ya just both on k2's nuts. so if you don't know what is going on with the situation, shut up.

Banned

ya just both on k2's nuts. so if you don't know what is going on with the situation, shut up.[/b]
    yah for realz, bunch of loud mouth faggots that have no idea whats going on.

there was a few on C-west that got banned for fishy reasons, but it's a good heads up to ppl that buy from gold farmers, maybe K2 can track that now. o.O

Well, he bought GBs so therefore, that would be a fitting banning couse.
    Not saying it was, though.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

ya just both on k2's nuts. so if you don't know what is going on with the situation, shut up.[/b]
    i give a fuck what u say and i give a fuck what k2 say.
    Im just legit and dont support ppl who support goldsites.

And still he deserved a bann el fino!

As soon as a lvl 50- char gets over 10GB at the same time on the account, the account will be banned...[/b]
    lol yeah im sure. so your saying ppl cant do trades on their secondary accounts of 10gb+ ? riiight, it's more likely that you or your cousin was in a party with a koxper or possibly payment fraud, send ticket.

HenryHill

well my cousin n i started on dies again. he spend 30 on premium and got to 62. he had also bought some gbs from gold farmer site. he got banned. so like tats gay. the site doesnt explain anything about his ban except the part when he turns the age of 60 he can play tat accnt again.[/b]
    If ur God just fix it urself.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

lol yeah im sure. so your saying ppl cant do trades on their secondary accounts of 10gb+ ? riiight, it's more likely that you or your cousin was in a party with a koxper or possibly payment fraud, send ticket.[/b]
    Quite frankly, they used to WIPE chicken (lvl 1-30) accounts of their money back then, if you ever had the pleasure of having 40gb or more on one of your bank accounts and wake up the next day with its entire inn wiped, you'll make sure to keep EVERYTHING you have on your high leveled main character.

lol yeah im sure. so your saying ppl cant do trades on their secondary accounts of 10gb+ ?[/b]
    Well i had a friend who bought 10GB and putted it on his 2th account when he only had a lvl 40 char, and he got banned for it.
    On his mykol it said, "banned for having a illegal amound of gold".
    I also said lol when he said it and i also said what ever thats BS, but then he let me log his account on the website and i saw it there lol.
    This was like 8 months ago but maybe its still going on.

TopCat

Well i had a friend who bought 10GB and putted it on his 2th account when he only had a lvl 40 char, and he got banned for it.
    On his mykol it said, "banned for having a illegal amound of gold".
    I also said lol when he said it and i also said what ever thats BS, but then he let me log his account on the website and i saw it there lol.
    This was like 8 months ago but maybe its still going on.[/b]

you dude
    are a big big liar..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast