Click & Buy i really need your help

This is a discussion on Click & Buy i really need your help within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hi ive been trying to reg @ click and buy for the last few hours but it wont let me ...
Page: 1

Default Click & Buy i really need your help

hi ive been trying to reg @ click and buy for the last few hours but it wont let me for some reason i really need your help if you got click & buy acc or know somthing about it please let me know it just cant confirm my street and my street number or somthing
    p.s if u known enough im up for puting my money @ ur acc i just wanna buy 3.2k kc or a exp prem
    Thanks in Advnce TripleX
    and if its not the right section please move it =\

btw im from Israel ive heared from some randoms that they blocked Israel is that true?

Don't use click & buy, it's buggy and they block tons of people for no reason.
    You better buy ESN codes from playspan.com or shatteredcrystal.com (shattered requires phone & ID verification).

Quote Originally Posted by Yoav View Post
    You better buy ESN codes from playspan.com or shatteredcrystal.com (shattered requires phone & ID verification).

i cant agree with that, im using CB 5 years and never had problem with payments.

Quote Originally Posted by TripleX View Post
    hi ive been trying to reg @ click and buy for the last few hours but it wont let me for some reason i really need your help if you got click & buy acc or know somthing about it please let me know it just cant confirm my street and my street number or somthing
    p.s if u known enough im up for puting my money @ ur acc i just wanna buy 3.2k kc or a exp prem
    Thanks in Advnce TripleX
    and if its not the right section please move it =\
    you cant confirm adress with some special letters like Ó or ś, also CB register got problem with streeat using "/".

Quote Originally Posted by Yoav View Post
    can i use it with a virtual visa ויזה נטענת?

I'm not sure but I wouldn't try before knowing, because I heard that if you use a card and they don't accept it, they will still charge you and it will take days till you get the refund.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    i cant agree with that, im using CB 5 years and never had problem with payments.
    Well I know people who tried to buy using C&B and just got refunded after 2-3 days, and many people including myself who just got blocked after a few purchases... so I wouldn't recommend using it.

clik & buy is easy and fast but well doesnt work everytime got some problems atm

Yap

agreeeeeeeeeeee