Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

server down?

This is a discussion on server down? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; bullshit i go fck a goat.[/b] maybe releasing new server?...
Page: 2

bullshit

i go fck a goat.[/b]
    maybe releasing new server?

You know what? its not a useless post..the server maint usually takes place an hour or 2 later and some of us would like validation that the problem is not on OUR end. The only useless part is your response to the post telling the poster its useless..a very clever way btw to increase YOUR post count..jeez..maybe it's in the wrong section but ffs lay off..this IS a FORUM and since the server status fuking link seems to never work it IS a valid post...

ffs[/b]

or you could just check the knightonlineworld.com and see the posted message saying the time that maintenence is happening.

killer2675

maybe releasing new server? [/b]

they shouldnt be atlast not until another week or so maybe a month....

boomersooner

or you could just check the knightonlineworld.com and see the posted message saying the time that maintenence is happening.[/b]
    OR you could be a smartass and miss the entire meaning of the respsonse and be an asshole to other users of this and other boards to make up for your lack of penis size.

cake_is_amazing

maybe they are putting in the new PUS?

or maybe they sitting on their ass seeing if putting hot pockets in the servers fixes any bugs

OR you could be a smartass and miss the entire meaning of the respsonse and be an asshole to other users of this and other boards to make up for your lack of penis size.[/b]
    Where did u see any intention to flame in my post? Everytimei get dc'ed i ask friends or check ko website instead of making useless posts. You should try that, and i see the one who is wanting a flame war is someone else if u had a bad day dont come release ur anger here

boomersooner

Where did u see any intention to flame in my post? Everytimei get dc'ed i ask friends or check ko website instead of making useless posts. You should try that, and i see the one who is wanting a flame war is someone else if u had a bad day dont come release ur anger here [/b]
    flame war?..lol..look..there are ALOT of people who DONT have friends who inhabit this forum or are members of a clan and lurk here much like I do..by you claiming their posts are "useless" is being a dickhead about it..I get sick and tired of seeing perfectly innocent posts by well meaning people being berated by self serving post whores who have nothing better to do than shit on others. Im done with this thread.

Mike_Miller

nope stunner you and your little buddie with the useless topic thing did come off as lil bitches who fuck there own mothers...

Darkslayer07

LOL?, dammit k2

redbluegreen44

they are putting up ronark

DontWorryBeHappy

Patch 1473 501kb is on KO ftp server.

They change only this 3 things below:

Item_Ext_20_us.tbl
    Item_Org_us.tbl
    Skill_Magic_Main_us.tbl

PlayerofRogueC0la

what you guys think itl be about? maybe they a new server? :P jk

PlayerofRogueC0la

what you all think itl be ?

PayForMySinS

Hopefully they delete those pain-in-the-ass chuco rings.

Maybe they are going to add a strip club in Moradon to remove some of the money in the game? :huh:

I think they are just going to remove the event and stuff instead of the new server.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast