Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Server down >>dops plz :)

This is a discussion on Server down >>dops plz :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by ANZAC_Mondane i was abusing a Kosper in the Abyss *,, adn once again, ,no Waring,, jsut DC ...
Page: 2

_Boomsheeka_

Originally posted by ANZAC_Mondane
    i was abusing a Kosper in the Abyss *,, adn once again, ,no Waring,, jsut DC ,,, gee,, they Run this Game well *<_<
    +1

Thats what I dont understand, how hard would it be to say "5 minutes until server reset" or to say how long it will be until the servers are back up. I dont know how many times I have waited and waited, only to discover that the reset takes longer than I have time to play

It seems like they could take the 1 minute to tell everyone whats going on

wraith86

they do run this game well... for turks. they shut down the servers during US time everynight to give turks a fresh start every morning they dont ban koxpers which are turks and they sell them items for usd whenever they want oh and they blatantly lie in english about everything but whats a turk to care? he cant read it so he just uses the turkish forums they made for him and everynow and then he will post a new wideo witch is a virus to hack peoples accounts so he can better himself and sell for USD just like K2 does. btw who bathed and fed K2 today they arent lookin to good

login server on

louch

Originally posted by _Boomsheeka_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(_Boomsheeka_)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ANZAC_Mondane
    i was abusing a Kosper in the Abyss *,, adn once again, ,no Waring,, jsut DC ,,, gee,, they Run this Game well *<_<
    +1

Thats what I dont understand, how hard would it be to say "5 minutes until server reset" or to say how long it will be until the servers are back up. I dont know how many times I have waited and waited, only to discover that the reset takes longer than I have time to play

It seems like they could take the 1 minute to tell everyone whats going on[/b]
    a few reasons.
    to make it fair so people dont go and camp boss spawns, and then everyone has a chance, and you dont have only the people who need the boss the least, killing the boss.

and i believe its also dupe prevention.

_Boomsheeka_

i not only bathed and fed K2 today, I gave them a hummer :wub:

It would be interesting to see how profitable this game is for the people running it

my drop laycaon hammer

OLD1953

You want funny? Shoulda been on vent last night, did Caithros, fought orcs for half an hour to be alone in there, finally cleaned everyone out, killed it, CL goes to pick up drop, clicks on the box, server goes down, all DC.

WTF, you laugh or you cry. Take your pick.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12