Server Entry Countdown

This is a discussion on Server Entry Countdown within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Does this ever work? or all a bunch of bull...
Page: 1

Default Server Entry Countdown

Does this ever work? or all a bunch of bull

It does work, you might dc in queue though

Ya I DC everytime at around 3-5 in queue, is it maybe because I am a non premium user? Does it make a difference?

Banned Senior Member

I know it used to work. But, there's an automatic disconnect feature that kicks you out, which recycles all nonpremmy members routinely. I've tried for 4 hours and only hit position 3.

I suppose if you try all day, eventually you will get in -- but it's very common to get disconnected at the character selection screen, loading screen, and in-game.

There's literally no sense in touching Orion without premium. I'm platty premium now and STILL occasionally have to be on the waiting list on server 1 (which generally depletes a lot faster than nonpremmy).

Btw, server 3 is certainly not maxed out. It's fairly empty. They have it maxed out to entice nonpremmy players to upgrade (which obviously works).

True that, you get dc in queue quite often.. usually when reaching 1-5 position, but lately it works fine for me...

Regarding the waiting... it sux - i got exp prem and i gotta wait from position 200 sometimes... takes about 5-10 mins lol

what is this all about?

Banned Senior Member

Aside from KO being P2W, they are now P2P in new servers (and most servers during certain times). If you don't have premium, you will be forced to be on a "waiting list" before you can log in and play. In summary, nonpremium members very rarely get through the waiting list before getting automatically disconnected from the game.

Premium users will also be fighting for positions on waiting lists at times. It's pretty irritating.