Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Which Server has most active DCZ?

This is a discussion on Which Server has most active DCZ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ares ardream is fun if you have nice items. Both Karus & EMC have a shitload of noobs to kill ...
Page: 3

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Ares ardream is fun if you have nice items. Both Karus & EMC have a shitload of noobs to kill so it's a lot of fun ^^
    But you must have premium to play and you must have good items to be noticed :P

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Olympia dcz has only one thing wrong with it, the turks on orc side are smart and can work together. The turks on human side are retarded, making it hard to find a good party. Some one who knows how to pk pls come oly human dcz

misterfrisco

DCZ is crowded anywhere....Think about it; people dont want to lvl up to 80 they just make a lvl 59. In Ares even with good items dont waste your AC scroll for sure right out of the gate your gonna get Maliced, and if the other party has two priest whitch they usually do one will malice your ass and the other will parasite you so loughing at you if your solo. Oh if your a warrior better carry those Glacier resist pots for sure hahaha you know why.

TehFonz

Wink

oly pk was fucking gay.... after i raped that shit wasnt even worth it.[/b]
    Who are you again?

Oly pk is awesome now. Of course if your orc, you usually are outnumbered 3/4(human) to 1(orc).

Normal party's for me in cz are 2-3 total counting me vs 8-30. Its all good, i die alot @ 80, but always gain np

Clank

c west

cwest is midly active..and rarely do you find someone with the smallest fraction of skill. turks have more skill then 95% of ardream players on cwest. only way to get enjoyment is to face like 5 or more at a time >.>

Olympia dcz has only one thing wrong with it, the turks on orc side are smart and can work together. The turks on human side are retarded, making it hard to find a good party. Some one who knows how to pk pls come oly human dcz [/b]
    Once the new server comes out (If Danny leaves Ares) I might think about going to Oly. I heard that its easy kills there with a Chit +7 set and cleavers +9 :P

TehFonz

Once the new server comes out (If Danny leaves Ares) I might think about going to Oly. I heard that its easy kills there with a Chit +7 set and cleavers +9 :P[/b]
    Human or orc?

I'll be starting a new dcz clan when cypher rings can be purchased via CC.

Human or orc?

I'll be starting a new dcz clan when cypher rings can be purchased via CC. [/b]
    Come human and help me revive WeRule as soon as I get new daggers ><

Bluzz

if all english players could move to c-west it would be alot of ppl in both cz and ardream all the time

TehFonz

Come human and help me revive WeRule as soon as I get new daggers ><[/b]
    I have a dcz in WeRule ^^

Inactive though, come orc side if you want good pk w/ lots of np to gain . (cz and dcz) Humans have more skilled players (more ppl) while the orcs have more noobs that run in and die.

Speed_King

I&#39;ll be starting a new dcz clan when cypher rings can be purchased via CC. [/b]
    You better, and you WILL help me gear my BP :P

More responses from people playing other servers please. Always nice to hear how things are on other servers.

TehFonz

You better, and you WILL help me gear my BP :P
    More responses from people playing other servers please. Always nice to hear how things are on other servers.[/b]
    My love Screw the other servers, Olympia is a good server! Ares blows >_> full of +9/10

I have a dcz in WeRule ^^

Inactive though, come orc side if you want good pk w/ lots of np to gain . (cz and dcz) Humans have more skilled players (more ppl) while the orcs have more noobs that run in and die.[/b]
    On the contrary, I see more skilled orcs than humans in dcz. Humans can&#39;t cure or heal for shit. Orcs at least know how to gangbang some one properly.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123