Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

which server has most english players in it?

This is a discussion on which server has most english players in it? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by rasputinfeb11 No matter how you look at it; EUKO will soon be just as babashopped as any ...
Page: 2

Gravediggaz Senior Member gregg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rasputinfeb11 View Post
    No matter how you look at it; EUKO will soon be just as babashopped as any server.

To add to the conversation on a different, but similar note.... All of you that say Europa is 3x more crowded than Cwest should go see an optometrist. I log into Europa when I get home from work, and see about 8 people merchanting, and another 5 running around Moradon. I didn't even bother to level up to 35 to see what was going on in El Morad castle.

It was more empty than a Church located next to a brothel.

I hit lvl 12, then went back to USKO.

Don't give me this "Oh but you're in a different time zone" crap, because to be honest; NTTgame really cut the ends of their straws off when they banned half of the world from logging in. If only their plan, was to actually make a new USKO; but with better management, it actually might be what alot of players wanted, and their populace would be far greater.

Let's not get onto the topic of "Management" in EUKO, it's just as bad as USKO.

I'm not bagging EUKO by the way, or USKO for that matter. Just sharing my own opinion, because; it's about time somebody tried to even the odds here, as the pro EUKO players seem to be swarming to these kinds of threads like flies on shit, and spreading EUKO propaganda instead of giving a non-biased answer, like OP originally asked for.

EUKO- EUROPA
    USKO- Cwest

***EDIT****

Just to re-enforce my argument....

Yeah, it's massively packed, huh? This was taken not 3 minutes before EDITING this post, mind you.

I rest my case.
    I don't think you "rest your case" you need to log onto the second server...then u need to make sure u are in "1 Force" It's so crowded they needed more than one moradon.

Why does the CWEST server, allow 5/6'ths of the world, to log into it? I'm not understanding what your argument is, sorry. Please, try to explain.
    You need to cool off with the cockiness of your replys, bro. Especially when your posting nonsense.
    Last edited by Lavie; 12-14-2011 at 04:05 AM.

No matter how you look at it; EUKO will soon be just as babashopped as any server.

To add to the conversation on a different, but similar note.... All of you that say Europa is 3x more crowded than Cwest should go see an optometrist. I log into Europa when I get home from work, and see about 8 people merchanting, and another 5 running around Moradon. I didn't even bother to level up to 35 to see what was going on in El Morad castle.

It was more empty than a Church located next to a brothel.

I hit lvl 12, then went back to USKO.

Don't give me this "Oh but you're in a different time zone" crap, because to be honest; NTTgame really cut the ends of their straws off when they banned half of the world from logging in. If only their plan, was to actually make a new USKO; but with better management, it actually might be what alot of players wanted, and their populace would be far greater.

Let's not get onto the topic of "Management" in EUKO, it's just as bad as USKO.

I'm not bagging EUKO by the way, or USKO for that matter. Just sharing my own opinion, because; it's about time somebody tried to even the odds here, as the pro EUKO players seem to be swarming to these kinds of threads like flies on shit, and spreading EUKO propaganda instead of giving a non-biased answer, like OP originally asked for.

EUKO- EUROPA
    USKO- Cwest

***EDIT****

Just to re-enforce my argument....

Yeah, it's massively packed, huh? This was taken not 3 minutes before EDITING this post, mind you.

I rest my case.

re-enforced and rested!

if im right EUKO is a private server? not a official server from gamersfirst.. :S

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    instead of doing stupid shit like disabling end game content to prevent OPness, they should maybe implement a no +9 items rule for a couple months.

Something along those lines anyway, im not saying specifically that but im sure people with half a brain cell know what im getting at.
    thats what the official forums retards assumed but afaik futility never said such thing.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

EUKO is a fully licenced vertion of KO by Mgames.

Gamersfirst was a sub company K2 made , because of the none stop bad press they were getting and the numbers of claims against them by pissed off customers. Gamerfirst is the publishers name ( the hosts ) for the USKO build.

A Company called Entity run the EUKO build.

The two KO's are on different vertions/evolution points , with EUKO being on the closest to the Korean vertion , but with elements blocked at the moment to allow the server to balance out first. Razor is one of the better ones to ask about EUKO as he gave away his anal virginity to the staff of entity in thanks for the new KO.

On the gamersfirst forum there was a big post explaining about EUKO and the impact it will have for Europiean players. Irony is K2 are too fucking lazy to prevent new Euro accounts from being created.

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Razor is one of the better ones to ask about EUKO as he gave away his anal virginity to the staff of entity in thanks for the new KO.
    WIN.

10 chars .

OT: whether u go even if there isnt a big english community and you've friends to play with then everything is ok , i'd say euko for a fresh taste , but cwest is also an option, personally i'd go to euko, more ppl there.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by axeman View Post
    re-enforced and rested!

That's cuz u can't merchant on server 1

Sorry, I stand corrected!

I did take the liberty of logging into Server 2, EUKO; in which there were 3/4 Buy merchants, and the latter sell merchanting.

Seems packed as;

Nonetheless,

There is no ardream, or RLB there; only CZ; and no 400% xp so it still is not my cup of tea.

Alas, my apologies for posting a half researched argument, i should have been smarter about it and actually logged into both servers before posting.

Akara, cypher, xigenon, edana, ionia and kronos, and carnac-east has the largest chunk of english players, ignore those who says Euko Europa.
    It's just a bunch of turksih spamming in the normal and shout there.

Thug Life Baybbeehhh! Senior Member SizzleMyNizzle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    EUKO is a fully licenced vertion of KO by Mgames.

Gamersfirst was a sub company K2 made , because of the none stop bad press they were getting and the numbers of claims against them by pissed off customers. Gamerfirst is the publishers name ( the hosts ) for the USKO build.

A Company called Entity run the EUKO build.

The two KO's are on different vertions/evolution points , with EUKO being on the closest to the Korean vertion , but with elements blocked at the moment to allow the server to balance out first. Razor is one of the better ones to ask about EUKO as he gave away his anal virginity to the staff of entity in thanks for the new KO.

On the gamersfirst forum there was a big post explaining about EUKO and the impact it will have for Europiean players. Irony is K2 are too fucking lazy to prevent new Euro accounts from being created.
    ROFLMAO!!!

Banned Senior Member

C - West for sure ... .!

deliriumm669

so what's the outcome of the question? i'm also a returning player and i'd like to join a good english clan on a good english server..

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by deliriumm669 View Post
    so what's the outcome of the question? i'm also a returning player and i'd like to join a good english clan on a good english server..
    euko europa(super active)/ cwest(dead)/ if you don't mind turks on a older more active server olympia.
    Berserk likes this.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

C-West is actually getting a lot more active , many people returning from EUKO after it didn't meet their expectations.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast