Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree3Likes

which server has most english players in it?

This is a discussion on which server has most english players in it? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; in euko ( server EUROPA ) have much more activity, besides being a new server. cwest had his good time, ...
Page: 3

in euko ( server EUROPA ) have much more activity, besides being a new server. cwest had his good time, and I really hope that will not die, but unfortunately it is almost impossible to pk, because not many people in cz, depending on the schedule, there times that are 2 vs 3 in cz, is really boring. euko europe server has much pk and farm and a big population .
    Berserk likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    in euko ( server EUROPA ) have much more activity, besides being a new server. cwest had his good time, and I really hope that will not die, but unfortunately it is almost impossible to pk, because not many people in cz, depending on the schedule, there times that are 2 vs 3 in cz, is really boring. euko europe server has much pk and farm and a big population .
    I want to add something to this comment. People who is playing for fun not 7/24 hardcore just recently started to become high level to enter cz. So in my opinion it will become even more populated soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk View Post
    I want to add something to this comment. People who is playing for fun not 7/24 hardcore just recently started to become high level to enter cz. So in my opinion it will become even more populated soon.
    hey monster aka cefurkan, wht up lolz

BrightEyez

Yeah, EUKO (Europa), has alot of english speaking players. I would suggest checking it out if that's the only criteria you are interested in.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    hey monster aka cefurkan, wht up lolz
    If you think I am someone else you can report or shut the fuck up .)

Quote Originally Posted by BrightEyez View Post
    Yeah, EUKO (Europa), has alot of english speaking players. I would suggest checking it out if that's the only criteria you are interested in.
    just to add to that criteria, IF you are european then sure.
    but if you're in America or a country with a similar Timezone, and you work and only play at night... don't go to EUKO. it's alarming how dead it is. Europe night time is packed so i'd say it depends on when are you able to play

Quote Originally Posted by rasputinfeb11 View Post
    No matter how you look at it; EUKO will soon be just as babashopped as any server.

To add to the conversation on a different, but similar note.... All of you that say Europa is 3x more crowded than Cwest should go see an optometrist. I log into Europa when I get home from work, and see about 8 people merchanting, and another 5 running around Moradon. I didn't even bother to level up to 35 to see what was going on in El Morad castle.

It was more empty than a Church located next to a brothel.

I hit lvl 12, then went back to USKO.

Don't give me this "Oh but you're in a different time zone" crap, because to be honest; NTTgame really cut the ends of their straws off when they banned half of the world from logging in. If only their plan, was to actually make a new USKO; but with better management, it actually might be what alot of players wanted, and their populace would be far greater.

Let's not get onto the topic of "Management" in EUKO, it's just as bad as USKO.

I'm not bagging EUKO by the way, or USKO for that matter. Just sharing my own opinion, because; it's about time somebody tried to even the odds here, as the pro EUKO players seem to be swarming to these kinds of threads like flies on shit, and spreading EUKO propaganda instead of giving a non-biased answer, like OP originally asked for.

EUKO- EUROPA
    USKO- Cwest

***EDIT****

Just to re-enforce my argument....

Yeah, it's massively packed, huh? This was taken not 3 minutes before EDITING this post, mind you.

I rest my case.
    Moradon is dead because you merch on e2 and everyone is +35 lol.

well if your looking to go into USKO c-west is most english server and it might have been dead but it is slowly getting more and more active these days
    Felix likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123