Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Which server to join?

This is a discussion on Which server to join? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by druss Dude like it or, i will tell anyone whatever i want. Yes Hellsgarem having hard times ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by druss View Post
    Dude like it or, i will tell anyone whatever i want.

Yes Hellsgarem having hard times with lack of players, but you can still have some fun playing there, so be so kind and stop spreading the bs arround here.
    Maybe you personally aint having any fun playing Hellsgarem today, that doesnt mean this apply everyone.

Idk what players expect from KO, really. Hellsgarem is in fact english speaking server, where GMs working...still, people leaves it and crying for new server, plain stupid if you ask me.

Same clows will do the same thing after couple of months when new server will be out there, well you got what you deserve guys, private server and crying for new server all across the ko forums.

People really got what they deserve in the end i guess
    +1 to your comments, the majority of peoples who are crying for new server are the one who ruin them at the first place. They are thr one who farm the hell out of it until it become less profitable for their pocket, they use it like a buisness where you can make a hudge blitz to farm and make real money ... If you play ko for the right value (pk, community and fun) you will enjoy Hellsgarem.
    druss likes this.

GDM

I played Hellsgarem from the start . I was in deathvalley . Only time ppl we had fun pk was in CSW , where ppl didnt town , and we made 10-15k nps each CSW . Only party that didnt town in cz was that finnish clan (SPANKME clan ) . Rest of the time in cz we ware "forced" to farm , because there was to fight .

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GDM View Post
    I played Hellsgarem from the start . I was in deathvalley . Only time ppl we had fun pk was in CSW , where ppl didnt town , and we made 10-15k nps each CSW . Only party that didnt town in cz was that finnish clan (SPANKME clan ) . Rest of the time in cz we ware "forced" to farm , because there was to fight .

deathvalley is exactly why the server died, lets have 3 clans on the same nation full of the most geared people in server and 1 shot all the free to play guys! fun stuff!!

3 months later server is dead lol.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
    deathvalley is exactly why the server died, lets have 3 clans on the same nation full of the most geared people in server and 1 shot all the free to play guys! fun stuff!!

3 months later server is dead lol.
    the server was dead to begin with?

this is present on every single USKO server with mage clans and whatnot, but it doesnt matter because there are thousands of players, whereas on hellsgarem there was probably 600 peak?

the server was doom from the start but deathvalley speed up the things. they didn't had fun no one had but at least they made some dollars .... let's thx that genie start ..... allways the same noobs that can't play without big items. that clan with a few exceptions are the biggest noobs i know....
    NuclearWinter and druss like this.

iii

Quote Originally Posted by druss View Post
    Dude like it or, i will tell anyone whatever i want.

Yes Hellsgarem having hard times with lack of players, but you can still have some fun playing there, so be so kind and stop spreading the bs arround here.
    Maybe you personally aint having any fun playing Hellsgarem today, that doesnt mean this apply everyone.

Idk what players expect from KO, really. Hellsgarem is in fact english speaking server, where GMs working...still, people leaves it and crying for new server, plain stupid if you ask me.

Same clows will do the same thing after couple of months when new server will be out there, well you got what you deserve guys, private server and crying for new server all across the ko forums.

People really got what they deserve in the end i guess
    Ye so much fun like 1 vs 14 (not parties but players) in war.
    also u cannot do bdw till you are lvl 70 cuz there are no1 to play against.
    im at HG for 3 months and im checking ardream 3 times a day and i never saw ANYONE here.

dont join HG and thatd coming from player whos playing here.
    Last edited by iii; 11-15-2017 at 04:02 AM.

Yeah I agree ^ Hellsgarem is fun regardless of population

iii

Also there is NO EXP going on hellsgarem at any time. In last 2 months there was 2x paramun party that lasted for 3-4 hours. U have to solo exp/solo quest or u can buy exped 83 (like i did).

Quote Originally Posted by iii View Post
    Also there is NO EXP going on hellsgarem at any time. In last 2 months there was 2x paramun party that lasted for 3-4 hours. U have to solo exp/solo quest or u can buy exped 83 (like i did).
    This weekend human side, we had 2x paramun pt full, me leading a boro party on genie as well... Maybe orc side is inactive due to the recent nation transfer of ...

Anabolic Senior Member Euphoria's Avatar

anyone knows when the new server @USKO opens up ? A good reason for a comeback ; )

iii

Quote Originally Posted by iii View Post
    Im on human side.

Banned

Hellsgaremmmmmm

Comon guys... Have sone respect for people who you don't know in real life....

Idk what people are talking about no exp on hells, 24.7 para atm orc side with my clan/ally.

iii

You just trying to lure people in. People pls dont go to Hellsgarem until its merged. Dont be stupid.
    Today war was 7vs11. 2nd war is 3vs12 now, nice.
    GDM likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12