Page 25 of 59 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Server Maint. Moved Up

This is a discussion on Server Maint. Moved Up within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Problem Solution [/b] I formatted my pc, i reinstalled ko and installed the patchs manually one by one. I DONT ...
Page: 25

RiseAgainst_

Problem

Solution[/b]
    I formatted my pc, i reinstalled ko and installed the patchs manually one by one. I DONT have dual core... any other suggestion?

Its an autopatch cant*install*it*'manually'

Perfection

Any Have An ETA?

Banned Senior Member

Oo owell anyone got any clue when this will be done? i wanna lvl not waste my premmy>;<

Severed

Well, we might have to wait it out for servers to come up and hopefully it&#39;ll update through the launcher.

My Error:

"Knight Online is not installed on your computer. Please download and install a full game client."

This happened to be with the stupid Beta, never got to play it. But it better not stop me from playing KO >_>

Banned

A fast way to get the new launcher permanently is to right click on the shortcut you use to open ko. Click properties and where it says target it should say something like "C:\Program Files\Knight Online\Launcher.exe" just change it to "C:\Program Files\Knight Online\Launcher2.exe" and when you click your shortcut it will auto open with the new launcher. I know a lot of you could figure this out...but for those who didn&#39;t know..here ya go.

Banned

i was like..im going to log KO..i click the launcher im like.. dam i forgot it was still maintence

Perfection

anybody know a time frame?

I formatted my pc, i reinstalled ko and installed the patchs manually one by one. I DONT have dual core... any other suggestion?

Its an autopatch cant*install*it*&#39;manually&#39;[/b]
    zzzz, install KO off the icon you have on your desktop, Don&#39;t manually download patches.

Wait for log in to be up then it should "auto" update all your patches, and im assuming if you have the newest patch it should just work after it auto updates the rest of that patches.

didinino

probably monkeys got freed again, gave birth, and now there are 100 monkeys running around and jumping on all over the place xD

if its new moradon, ppl in old servers with 5+ mil np will have alot more advantage then others :P

Perfection

probably monkeys got freed again, gave birth, and now there are 100 monkeys running around and jumping on all over the place xD

if its new moradon, ppl in old servers with 5+ mil np will have alot more advantage then others :P[/b]
    Y is that?

RiseAgainst_

zzzz, install KO off the icon you have on your desktop, Don&#39;t manually download patches.

Wait for log in to be up then it should "auto" update all your patches, and im assuming if you have the newest patch it should just work after it auto updates the rest of that patches.[/b]
    Ok i will uninstall ko then

is new morodon working yet?

i got the launcher to work but its not connecting...

=DDDDDD

is new morodon working yet?

i got the launcher to work but its not connecting...

=DDDDDD[/b]
    Bcoz servers ain&#39;t up smartass :lol: :P

Bcoz servers ain&#39;t up smartass :lol: :P[/b]
    was just asking

just wanted to see if i installed it goods...

servers went down at 11, should be up soon?

=DD

Herm3s

doubt they&#39;ll be up soon >_>