Page 27 of 59 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Server Maint. Moved Up

This is a discussion on Server Maint. Moved Up within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://img101.imageshack.us/my.php?image=newkojh9.jpg love the new login screen [/b] how you know this is out new log in ? you played jap ...
Page: 27

Banned

how you know this is out new log in ? you played jap KO or something?

bazzeeka

no launcher bypass easy as creating a new shortcut to enter the game , if the xtrap server is online u can allways get to the login screen , how u think ppl rack the boss's up so fast

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

at server.ini

change it from 1504 > 1454
    and
    Count=2
    IP0=login1.knightonline.jp
    IP1=login2.knightonline.jp

be sure to save ur old one.

to see ur login page ;P

Taeho

I Loaded faster with the Beta server log in thing, didn't stop at 25% char data etc so i hope that will remain the same .
    And i will turn in about 38 of the 10k Medals the first thing i do if it's the real update so i'll post a list of what i got so people who will turn in their main chars NP won't regret doing so incase the drop rate is fixed comparet to Beta.

You might get 0wned by the generator.

B> acc with 1-2mil NP for $50 via bank transfer, you get the acc back after its drained. :lol:

bazzeeka

at server.ini

change it from 1504 > 1454
    and
    Count=2
    IP0=login1.knightonline.jp
    IP1=login2.knightonline.jp

be sure to save ur old one.

to see ur login page ;P[/b]

lol wtf could work but i dont think so...

all u need to do is add a word in the end of the knightonline shortcut n you dont need to use the launcher

see for your self....

Taeho

You might get 0wned by the generator.

B> acc with 1-2mil NP for $50 via bank transfer, you get the acc back after its drained. :lol:[/b]
    Just a "dead" account that i can't use as np holder even, got it in a trade lol.

damn im uninstalling ko
    when i instale it again ill have to wait for all the patches or only the last one? :S :angry:[/b]
    it should re do ALL the patches from where the download starts.

before ROFD i had the patch download on like 1.3xx and it went all the way to the most recent one on ROFD.

wait for the launcher to be up.

also i think you can just over write the copy you have now, i dont remember, was forever ago.

u really think they will get the change nps for items? that was only for the beta so it was kinda easy and fun to pk there, but if they are going to do that imagine people with 2.2m nps that i know changing their npos for IN and that kind of things they will fuek up all the market and also game will lose the fun

Banned

more than likely the drop rates wont be nearly as good as they were on the beta.

RiseAgainst_

Zzzz thats what a person with no vision would say.

IF NPS = ITEMS people will PK more, many ppl see exping more productive than pking, because they at least lvl up and in pk they have fun but they gain nothing. After this patch pking = FUN + farming in a sort of way, u pk and gain 10k nps like in a war and u go try your luck with the medals.

If there is more people pking, that means the game will be more fun and cz wont be dead.

Dumb people -_-

IF NPS = ITEMS people will PK more, many ppl see exping more productive than pking, because they at least lvl up and in pk they have fun but they gain nothing. After this patch pking = FUN + farming in a sort of way, u pk and gain 10k nps like in a war and u go try your luck with the medals.

If there is more people pking, that means the game will be more fun and cz wont be dead.

Dumb people -_-[/b]
    also pk = EXP for level 60-70 :lol:

Dumb people -_-[/b]

im thinking...

its awfully tough for noob pk'ers like me to get 50k NP....imagine the heartbreak that someone could feel turning in 50k hard earned NP and end up getting a soul pot or rice cake.....or shell...

that would suck donkey balls....

=t

Banned

im thinking...

its awfully tough for noob pk'ers like me to get 50k NP....imagine the heartbreak that someone could feel turning in 50k hard earned NP and end up getting a soul pot or rice cake.....or shell...

that would suck donkey balls....
    =t[/b]
    it's part of the game. Imagine someone burning an item that they spent all of their coins on.

or weapon enchant scroll