Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Server Maintenance for no reason?

This is a discussion on Server Maintenance for no reason? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; what if they didnt do anything, it is not new.... besides, u didnt play for 9 hours, big deal! go ...
Page: 2

llJuanMall

what if they didnt do anything, it is not new....
    besides, u didnt play for 9 hours, big deal! go out, do something else! :mellow:

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

what if they didnt do anything, it is not new....[/b]
    no indeed i am glad they do this. i remember when servers where very laggy and went down every 5 mins whent the servers didnt go under maintenance. i believe it was in november.

llJuanMall

no indeed i am glad they do this. i remember when servers where very laggy and went down every 5 mins whent the servers didnt go under maintenance. i believe it was in november.[/b]
    if u r glad they did this, then why r u complainig about it? h34r:

blueduck

lol wow kid you need a life you seriouisly need to go out and make some friends.. who cares if they were down for 9 hours.. are you that obsess with ko that you need to play it every second because if so then you need to go out and get a gf or something not to start a flame war or anything but its true

runordie

lol wow kid you need a life you seriouisly need to go out and make some friends.. who cares if they were down for 9 hours.. are you that obsess with ko that you need to play it every second because if so then you need to go out and get a gf or something not to start a flame war or anything but its true[/b]
    why does everyone say that just because someoen says something about KO, someone always says 'wow dude z0mg get a lifzors and get a gf DudE!"

zzz makes me mad because its just so annoying, what makes you think your so big and that he doesnt have a gf or has a life, im on ko for about 4 hours a day.... so i go to school, and i work atleast 2 hours everyday. so just because i play ko for 4+ hours a day means i have no life I guess no one has a life then

the maint was only 6 hours or so... and it was tuesday which we have 4+ hour maint on every tuesday, so I don't really see what the big deal is.. I'm pretty sure they were dupe wiping this maint bcuz they had the servers online throughout most of it..

HotAsIce

lol wow kid you need a life you seriouisly need to go out and make some friends.. who cares if they were down for 9 hours.. are you that obsess with ko that you need to play it every second because if so then you need to go out and get a gf or something not to start a flame war or anything but its true[/b]
    Every message ended with "not to start a flame" is a flame, I hope you get banned with the new strict enforcement of flames. Pretty much everyone on these forums doesn't even know who my characters are, and even the people who DO know who my characters are, don't know about my real life, or social life, so don't come on forums and pretend like you know anyone moron. I can say the same thing to you. "OMG, you read and respond on the forums, get a life and a girlfriend zomgwtfbbq." I was probably getting laid before you could walk.

isnt there always maintenance for no reason?

I h8 ppl that r being gays like "get a life" and such too,its not for you to decide what he's doing with his life...

He can spend 24/7 on this game he can spend 10 minutes every week that's non of your business...

But about the maintaince there is lots of ideas about it,maybe the patch was made wrong,maybe they put it there by mistake and they didnt even plan to do so...
    Maybe the patch is not even connected to the maintaince!
    We know that k2 is not the best company (lol),but you cant just come here and blame them because you r not satisfied with the maintaince,koxp is not the only problem on servers,there is lots of shit and bugs that we dont even know about...

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

if u r glad they did this, then why r u complainig about it? h34r:[/b]
    i didnt. where did i complain?????????????????????

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12