Clan list bug

This is a discussion on Clan list bug within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Any other clan leaders experiencing their clan list only showing players that have been active since previous reset? If theres ...
Page: 1

Donkey88

Any other clan leaders experiencing their clan list only showing players that have been active since previous reset? If theres a fix for theis could you put me onto it.

Also does anyone know how to use the archived clan list feature on king of knight. I remember have to add something to the URL but cant remember what.

Cheers in advance

Tac

superturk

Any other clan leaders experiencing their clan list only showing players that have been active since previous reset? If theres a fix for theis could you put me onto it.

Also does anyone know how to use the archived clan list feature on king of knight. I remember have to add something to the URL but cant remember what.

Cheers in advance

Tac[/b]
    clan list is from server side, ko must fix it... ' again'

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I have the same problem... well actually on server 1 the list is fine, but on all the other 4 servers on ionia it's bugged

Also does anyone know how to use the archived clan list feature on king of knight. I remember have to add something to the URL but cant remember what.[/b]
    Its &legacy=1

Ye my clans clan list is bugged 2, our leader can't kick the inactive ones to add new active peeps. It's very annoying and I hope it gets fixed soon

kob

Ye my clans clan list is bugged 2, our leader can't kick the inactive ones to add new active peeps. It's very annoying and I hope it gets fixed soon[/b]

u can kick them press h /clan /ban for clan or write /ban_from_clan in chat but u have to remember the name what u want o kick..

u can kick them press h /clan /ban for clan or write /ban_from_clan in chat but u have to remember the name what u want o kick..[/b]
    Thank god for king of knight?

St0neColdKill3r

King of Knight doesn't even show 1/2 of the ppl we have on clan so its useful for some names but not even close to all.

King of Knight doesn't even show 1/2 of the ppl we have on clan so its useful for some names but not even close to all.[/b]
    &legacy=1[/b]

sub

i have same problem too, clan is full only 26 is active, dunno name of ones who not been on in ages, so cant kick, and also with save cont, doesn't show names, so cant kick ppl who wont donate nps.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Same problem here, been waiting to kick a few members from clan and I can't -.-

Wow, gay bug, been trying to kick danny for days, a.q :x