Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By regiss

Anyone know how to use buying merchant to Krowarz?

This is a discussion on Anyone know how to use buying merchant to Krowarz? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I've seen it several times now buying merchant with Krowarz armor in it. Someone told me it you have to ...
Page: 1

Default Anyone know how to use buying merchant to Krowarz?

I've seen it several times now buying merchant with Krowarz armor in it. Someone told me it you have to write it in Turkish or something to get krowarz armor to show up on the buying merchant list.... don't know if that's true or not. Does anyone know what the "codes" or "words" are to get different krowarz armors up? And is it illegal? My first assumption was it was illegal, but then again it is however in the buying merchant system, so maybe that's a question for NTT or MGames.

at EUKO u need to type crowass in buy merch to get Krowaz armors list pop up
    kaosblade likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by fady View Post
    I've seen it several times now buying merchant with Krowarz armor in it. Someone told me it you have to write it in Turkish or something to get krowarz armor to show up on the buying merchant list.... don't know if that's true or not. Does anyone know what the "codes" or "words" are to get different krowarz armors up? And is it illegal? My first assumption was it was illegal, but then again it is however in the buying merchant system, so maybe that's a question for NTT or MGames.
    In USKO, you must go to your computer's setting and change location as well as language to Turkish. Then open KO client, go to options and change language to Turkish as well. When you get into the game and enter buying merchant, you must type "crowass" instead of "krowaz."

I am unsure why in USKO it is much more difficult to do, but either way, it can be done. Hope it helps...

just type it in as crowass and you should be fine. You don't need to change your language settings