Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25
Like Tree9Likes

This Server Merge

This is a discussion on This Server Merge within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Sorry if I'm blind but I looked in the server merge topics and all i saw were vote days and ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    I am Timmeh Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,152

    Default This Server Merge

    Sorry if I'm blind but I looked in the server merge topics and all i saw were vote days and crap

    has there been a set date when the servers are going to merge?

  2. #2
    IMeowinatorZ Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    436

    Default

    I heard it was on the 17th July, but I might be wrong about that one :P

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iThardy View Post
    I heard it was on the 17th July, but I might be wrong about that one :P

    i guess u are

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    708

    Default

    06.08.2013

  5. #5

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    30

    Default

    just chek on ko page u ill get all info that u need about merge server !

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iThardy View Post
    I heard it was on the 17th July, but I might be wrong about that one :P
    that was the day for the poll to pick the name of the new server

  8. #8
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,647

    Default

    Anatolia lmfao, the only name out of those that comes from a turkish region / city, and it was awarded to c-west.

  9. #9
    Senior Member N4v4rr0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    530

    Default

    2 x Turkish server + 1 x English server -> Apply democracy = Anatolia..(TurkeyJR)

    Although that obviously is a bitchslap to the English community, I'd rather play there since it's still actually a region. I would refuse to play a server named after one of the weaker bosses in the game or some corny overused word. Also people from Turkey who didn't play the game or are returning will flock to Anatolia en masse thinking it's a Turkish only server, which makes for easy prey.

    P.s. Not gonna play anyway.

  10. #10
    Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by N4v4rr0 View Post
    2 x Turkish server + 1 x English server -> Apply democracy = Anatolia..(TurkeyJR)

    Although that obviously is a bitchslap to the English community, I'd rather play there since it's still actually a region. I would refuse to play a server named after one of the weaker bosses in the game or some corny overused word. Also people from Turkey who didn't play the game or are returning will flock to Anatolia en masse thinking it's a Turkish only server, which makes for easy prey.

    P.s. Not gonna play anyway.

    so true, Attila.... fucking retarded name for a server

    KO is pretty much death but Anatolia will probably be the most active one cause of the name etc.

  11. #11
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,115

    Default

    these name's are horrible. feel bad for the english population in carnac west. they now also are named after the turks. ''Anatolia''.

  12. #12
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    so true, Attila.... fucking retarded name for a server

    KO is pretty much death but Anatolia will probably be the most active one cause of the name etc.
    Attila is not only the name of a 'weaker boss' but also an actual historical figure. Doubt they'd make servers like Antares and Hyde either..

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    952

    Default

    who gives a fuck about the new name of any server?
    regiss, Ranjin, Bathory and 1 others like this.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    who gives a fuck about the new name of any server?
    So Damn true

  15. #15
    Senior Member N4v4rr0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    530

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Attila is not only the name of a 'weaker boss' but also an actual historical figure. Doubt they'd make servers like Antares and Hyde either..
    The names were decided from a poll, so you can bet your ass that even though the turks have shared a similar origin to the huns, not one will have decided to name the server Attila for the sake of an ancient tribal warlord, but rather that weaker boss they camped so very often.

    On a side note I don't know what the alternatives in the poll were, but if that's the best one they could come up with shame on them.

    Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    who gives a fuck about the new name of any server?
    I suppose it is a luxury problem, and in present day KO players can't afford to waste time on that. However I play GW2 and I decided where to play partly, because of the server's name. Although in GW2 you actually represent a server so that makes more sense I guess.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. PC> a lvl 60 char on this server (usd)
    By Titanium in forum Ares
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-27-2006, 01:32 PM
  2. Leaving this server S> ALL 4 USD
    By Private in forum Ares
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 08-14-2006, 06:05 PM
  3. this server lag is just rediculous!
    By whassup in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-10-2006, 02:26 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •