Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Where all +10 Items on CWest come from

This is a discussion on Where all +10 Items on CWest come from within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; theres this turkish guy called Voltair, some people (especially some that are against the server merge with Ionia and C-East) ...
Page: 1

Default Where all +10 Items on CWest come from

theres this turkish guy called Voltair,

some people (especially some that are against the server merge with Ionia and C-East) buy everything off him..

he'll sell u anything for the right price.. MD+21 goes for 300$

dont believe, pm him in game hes all the time online and he'll love to show u his items

if gm would track all the items he sold and delete them,
    70% of BF would be naked and D. would start a topic "BB,quitting cuz I cant play without +10 items"

Last edited by Diver; 07-08-2013 at 03:32 PM.

Cant tell if this is a lame flame against BF or he truly shocked this game would have +10 after how long its been up .

Quote Originally Posted by StrongOne View Post
    Cant tell if this is a lame flame against BF or he truly shocked this game would have +10 after how long its been up .

DDuck = member of BF

i told you before that most of crazy +10 items and other uniqs was injected by K2 gm`s that was selling them almost since begining of KO. Curently K2 lost their right to host game but that dosent mean that some old K2 stuff lost all their accounts with injected items. Only thing i can add, that CW was special server since it was mostly played by english commiunity, so items was selling by them in waves so they could keep good prices on market, but when they lost rights to oparate servers they dosent care anymore for market and prices.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    i told you before that most of crazy +10 items and other uniqs was injected by K2 gm`s that was selling them almost since begining of KO. Curently K2 lost their right to host game but that dosent mean that some old K2 stuff lost all their accounts with injected items. Only thing i can add, that CW was special server since it was mostly played by english commiunity, so items was selling by them in waves so they could keep good prices on market, but when they lost rights to oparate servers they dosent care anymore for market and prices.
    thanks,
    gonna wait now for deganos "i havent paid a single $ for that game, i will get you banned for not having proof"

edit: just pmed another guy from BF who also admit he bought +10 items from voltair
    Ibloodycool likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    thanks,
    gonna wait now for deganos "i havent paid a single $ for that game, i will get you banned for not having proof"

edit: just pmed another guy from BF who also admit he bought +10 items from voltair
    well he cant get you banned here or whatever else...

What does GM injecting items have to do with how long this game been up for?

Quote Originally Posted by Yloz View Post
    What does GM injecting items have to do with how long this game been up for?
    Lol , i bet gm's sell +8's in early servers but +10 ? Have you ever heard of a +10 in a newer server that was not duped . Dont go around quoting people unless its useful to quote. Go get your 50 post somwhere eles

Lol , i bet gm's sell +8's in early servers but +10 ? Have you ever heard of a +10 in a newer server that was not duped . Dont go around quoting people unless its useful to quote. Go get your 50 post somwhere eles
    Explain me a chitinshield +10 then, did Voltair farm that one? or multiple dragon flight armor sets +10

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    Explain me a chitinshield +10 then, did Voltair farm that one? or multiple dragon flight armor sets +10
    nonono see you think i dont believe you , i do . Its just that one dude thinking those items popped up in the start when it was not to long ago from now .They were injected but not in the start of the server

seriously those items gotta delete ASAP !!

whoever has it !!

+10 ítems have been injected so many times in the different servers t's ridiculous. First time I Heard of such injection was with this female GM. It was something like sephyris or something like that. This was 7 years ago. Then I remember a list with K2's staff information started circulating. I'm positive many people made use of this list and they started dealing directly.
    And just like Regiss said, I'm agree 100% that they were releasing those ítems in waves to keep demand high and thus keep prices up. they probably did this also through their GBs resellers. probably sold ítems to them in packages since it's much easier.

Probably every server has had the same amount of +10 ítems injected in the last couple of years. They just haven't been put to use in c-west as much as in other servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ibloodycool View Post
    seriously those items gotta delete ASAP !!

whoever has it !!

that wont happend, it is to late, easier to make new clean servers than keep old ones. Im sure after some time all those old servers gonna be merge to one or two.
    wargrim likes this.

So basically, you are cryng cuz this guys can buy +10 items after many years of playing ko and your cant.
    btw you forgot ironauditore,lchukaro,jackzane,4evercritical,xNOVA TOx,MrColato,OrazioAuditore, etc etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    that wont happend, it is to late, easier to make new clean servers than keep old ones. Im sure after some time all those old servers gonna be merge to one or two.
    Yes Its good option, merge all for 2: first - so old servers, second news like helios titan (just for ppls whos have some nice item on any server)
    and make new server one time in +- 2yers
    but they should make pay for game like 40$ for one acc (1 acc- pay 1 time) and keep lot bann koxps then its not good deal (for koxp) make acc for 40$ and get bann in this same day, and make second and same situation
    and I dont care about ppls whos dont will pay, 40$ its not much for active server and w/o k0xps
    ppls pay so lot money for gbs or items from pus prems etc so 40$ its nothing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast