Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Server Merge (C-West - C-East - IONIA)

This is a discussion on Server Merge (C-West - C-East - IONIA) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; thats gonna be fun !! but if they delete all +10 shit .. then it ll be fair!!...
Page: 2

thats gonna be fun !!
    but if they delete all +10 shit .. then it ll be fair!!

[QUOTE=™Infected™;3131964]I didn't buy his acc for the nps..lol who cares about the nps..do I look like regiss .?

Brope, Regiss was pure machine of making Np's. He makes like 2++ mln's on Azazel, Later he bought Vooodooo with 2mln and when he sold mage was arround 6.5mln?, Regiss makes all dragons by himself :P w/o his golden card xD

lol at the ppls that think they are good because they baba +9s.
    They will get owned by turks with +10s soon

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vizard View Post

Brope, Regiss was pure machine of making Np's. He makes like 2++ mln's on Azazel, Later he bought Vooodooo with 2mln and when he sold mage was arround 6.5mln?, Regiss makes all dragons by himself :P w/o his golden card xD
    he sold regiss with about ...6m I think.. and well my point was the fact that idc about nps..
    I know regiss was nps machine ^^

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    so why u bought it then? For krowaz set 8 that u selling now? And yes i was care about np`s since the game is mostly about it, but at least i hit those np`s.
    well..ye it was for the krowaz set...and they did good price to me..and I had a spare weapon I didnt use..so I just sold it and bought shark..also I didnt want some fag to buy it and ruin shark's name...
    So... I dc about nps.. if I would give a fuck about nps.. I wouldnt donate that much to my clan.. (about 6m with 3chars..)

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    he sold regiss with about ...6m I think.. and well my point was the fact that idc about nps..
    I know regiss was nps machine ^^

well..ye it was for the krowaz set...and they did good price to me..and I had a spare weapon I didnt use..so I just sold it and bought shark..also I didnt want some fag to buy it and ruin shark's name...
    So... I dc about nps.. if I would give a fuck about nps.. I wouldnt donate that much to my clan.. (about 6m with 3chars..)
    so you bought sharks account because you ddnt want some fag to buy it and ruin his name??

much cock sucking or you are good guy

Banned Senior Member

lmfao all cwest items are going to drop in usd price by like 1/2

I guess it's time to do some research on Ionia's and C-East's humans side. anyone knows if they have an active clan? only 1 per server would be enough to make it fun again. Hopefully they're active and kick our asses. it's been boring this last year

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    lmfao all cwest items are going to drop in usd price by like 1/2
    and what do you think will happen to the value of our coins Einstein?! lol you're turning into another Razor

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    I guess it's time to do some research on Ionia's and C-East's humans side. anyone knows if they have an active clan? only 1 per server would be enough to make it fun again. Hopefully they're active and kick our asses. it's been boring this last year

C-East = Vendetta (FACK REALLY GOOD CLAN)

Ionia = Poine (GG clan) - PianaKnights GG

goddammit that vendetta is the remake from Diez isn't it? lol we're in for a beating for sure. well hopefully orc side brings more people that can join in. finally this fuckers did something that will make me play a bit more tan my 3-4 hours a week

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    so you bought sharks account because you ddnt want some fag to buy it and ruin his name??

much cock sucking or you are good guy
    He sold it to me for low price, if I would buy it from random guy he would ask for double than the price I bought it for.

cock sucking?not really, I've played with this guy for nearly 4years. He decided to make a discount and one of the reasons I bought it was because I knew some fag from integrity gonna buy it if I don't.
    And ruin is name.

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    and what do you think will happen to the value of our coins Einstein?! lol you're turning into another Razor
    why you bother even answering to this lifeless faggot. He sits in front of his pc 24/7 and just comment on every single topic in this forums.
    Last edited by Adi; 07-02-2013 at 05:25 PM.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

He sold it to me for low price, if I would buy it from random guy he would ask for double than the price I bought it for.

cock sucking?not really, I've played with this guy for nearly 4years. He decided to make a discount and one of the reasons I bought it was because I knew some fag from integrity gonna buy it if I don't.
    And ruin is name.

why you bother even answering to this lifeless faggot. He sits in front of his pc 24/7 and just comment on every single topic in this forums.
    I bet ur family.

Banned Senior Member

This is great news. Any word on EUKO getting merged into USKO?

Was really hoping they would put Eurpoa and C-West together because it would have created 24/7 PK sessions.

DAFAQ Senior Member

He sits in front of his pc 24/7 and just comment on every single topic in this forums.

Good thing you dont do that. Omg, 10 minutes passed since you bumped you clan topic. Better bump that shit up bro.

"There are no humans on CW, all go humans. On other note, join my clan on orc side"

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Eye4Eye View Post
    This is great news. Any word on EUKO getting merged into USKO?

Was really hoping they would put Eurpoa and C-West together because it would have created 24/7 PK sessions.
    Nothing about merging euko with usko.. and I doubt you should expect it any time soon, they using different database ( I mean euko and usko isn't sitting on same host..)
    It'll take them a while to do it if they want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranjin View Post
    Good thing you dont do that. Omg, 10 minutes passed since you bumped you clan topic. Better bump that shit up bro.

"There are no humans on CW, all go humans. On other note, join my clan on orc side"
    I just answered to friend of me in my topic lol..

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    04-13-2023, 12:57 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    06-05-2022, 12:27 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    07-09-2013, 04:35 PM
  4. Hits: 13
    07-09-2013, 02:00 AM