Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 102
Like Tree24Likes

Server Merge (C-West - C-East - IONIA)

This is a discussion on Server Merge (C-West - C-East - IONIA) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by razor And so have the activity and entertainment. Fair trade off? there have been lots of activity.. ...
Page: 5


  1. #61
    Section Moderator KrepiN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    2,226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    And so have the activity and entertainment. Fair trade off?
    there have been lots of activity..
    entertainment i dno i dont "read" the forums

  2. #62
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    And so have the activity and entertainment. Fair trade off?
    the acitivty is pretty much the same, when you there and when you arent none is really missing you.

  3. #63
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    I'll have you know that I have the largest amount of likes in here! I'm a badass and everyone knows that and nobody disagrees, if anything none wants you here because your broken english dumb posts are disliked by everyone.

    Nobody likes you stop posting! 90% of your likes are from your brother ™perfection™ who is also an idiot! In behalf of everyone please go away!

    Conclusion: Numbers back me up, everyone backs me up, none likes your posts! You hear that? No one!

    You can't defeat this logic, none can!
    FuriousKo likes this.

  4. #64
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    I'll have you know that I have the largest amount of likes in here! I'm a badass and everyone knows that and nobody disagrees, if anything none wants you here because your broken english dumb posts are disliked by everyone.

    Nobody likes you stop posting! 90% of your likes are from your brother ™perfection™ who is also an idiot! In behalf of everyone please go away!

    Conclusion: Numbers back me up, everyone backs me up, none likes your posts! You hear that? No one!

    You can't defeat this logic, none can!
    you mad for some reason.

  5. #65
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Jewland
    Posts
    953

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    I'll have you know that I have the largest amount of likes in here! I'm a badass and everyone knows that and nobody disagrees, if anything none wants you here because your broken english dumb posts are disliked by everyone.

    Nobody likes you stop posting! 90% of your likes are from your brother ™perfection™ who is also an idiot! In behalf of everyone please go away!

    Conclusion: Numbers back me up, everyone backs me up, none likes your posts! You hear that? No one!

    You can't defeat this logic, none can!
    bet you would sell your mom to get likes in here . fucking dribble .
    Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    you mad for some reason.
    he's not mad , he's just trying to provoke you with his awful troll skills .
    his hatred is so big , coming from a jealousy towards your character
    He always had shitty gear , he doesn't know what a good gear is

  6. #66
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    /facedesk

    So long again, brainless derps.

  7. #67
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    391

    Default

    I wonder if this will bring some C-West players to Europa. I mean... it's either come to Europa or get raped by +10 items. Your choice.

  8. #68
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    952

    Default

    I doubt it. by now it's only the real c-west hardcore players that remain in this server. you can probably count us with both hands. If anything it's going to bring back people that left to EUKO although i doubt that too

  9. #69
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eye4Eye View Post
    I wonder if this will bring some C-West players to Europa. I mean... it's either come to Europa or get raped by +10 items. Your choice.
    I'm pretty sure that those players who gonna quit CWest because of the server merge won't go euko..they'll quit ko I guess.
    wargrim likes this.

  10. #70
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eye4Eye View Post
    I wonder if this will bring some C-West players to Europa. I mean... it's either come to Europa or get raped by +10 items. Your choice.
    Why buy gear on a empty server like euko (europa?).
    Atleast you getting raped by someone playing c-west and most ppls will babashop their +10s anyway.

  11. #71
    Jak Senior Member Lavie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,061

    Default

    If this goes through it definitely makes me want to play again. Does anyone have rough estimates on the activity of DCZ on both c-east and ionia? Srs question.

    If anyone still reads these forums, drop me a pm and msg me tom's vent infos cause I lost them. L2play, sup.
    Last edited by Lavie; 07-03-2013 at 09:47 PM.

  12. #72
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    If this goes through it definitely makes me want to play again. Does anyone have rough estimates on the activity of DCZ on both c-east and ionia? Srs question.

    If anyone still reads these forums, drop me a pm and msg me tom's vent infos cause I lost them. L2play, sup.
    Sup cunt You kid and other shuld really come back after the merge, the original L2Play still remains,i mean the clan but clan leader is Marcel, dunno if you know him.

  13. #73
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    Sup cunt You kid and other shuld really come back after the merge, the original L2Play still remains,i mean the clan but clan leader is Marcel, dunno if you know him.
    hey facktard you still playing DCZ? every single time i log there's only 1 or 2 BP hackers per side

  14. #74
    Thug Life Baybbeehhh! Senior Member SizzleMyNizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    California Love
    Posts
    469

    Default

    fuck off rid u worthless piece of shit
    wargrim likes this.

  15. #75
    KOISDRUGS Senior Member PenguOwnz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    394

    Default

    no1s going to quit cwest, people have been playing with +8/olds against badfamily's/integrity's +9/3s for years
    nothing will change

    and razors just trying to make a point, hes acting like hes another person in this topic, how hes always right and every1 else is always wrong, some ppl r so fucking delusional it hurts

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    07-09-2013, 04:35 PM
  2. Hits: 13
    07-09-2013, 02:00 AM

Similar Threads

  1. If usKo Servers merged
    By Private in forum General Chat
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-16-2007, 09:27 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •