Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Server Merge(Need Translation)

This is a discussion on Server Merge(Need Translation) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ™Infected™ they posted a topic about server merge in english section aswell.. here you go : Server ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    they posted a topic about server merge in english section aswell..
    here you go : Server merging
    Pretty funny read. Love the complete turn-around you made going from ALWAYS saying C-west is plenty active on this forum to the more truthful claim that C-west has lowest activity of all servers on the official forum just to weasel your way to a merge with the newest servers without any illegal items. I can't blame you for being desperate to outgear a whole new crowd, but really a clan like BF is still very much above par on C-east (gearwise, because I definitely don't know anything of their skill except for that one tournament..).

Banned Senior Member

tbh i think infected is a shady pathological liar that can never tell the truth unless it benefits him.

i will just say one thing i did on official, anybody who want merge ANY K2 server full of injected items with titan/destan that dont have any of them is just a fool.

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Above post. So true. Also I dont know what they have been waiting for, all servers had to be merged long time ago.

CW & CE should work fine for a merge , they came out around the same time , CE might have more stuff but that's just cause they have more people.
    And I for one would love to see the hacking turks destroy the hacking Peruvians , would be classic , Peruvians with there pretend to be legit hacks against full +10 sliding at light speed in a post rape you turk party.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by N4v4rr0 View Post
    Pretty funny read. Love the complete turn-around you made going from ALWAYS saying C-west is plenty active on this forum to the more truthful claim that C-west has lowest activity of all servers on the official forum just to weasel your way to a merge with the newest servers without any illegal items. I can't blame you for being desperate to outgear a whole new crowd, but really a clan like BF is still very much above par on C-east (gearwise, because I definitely don't know anything of their skill except for that one tournament..).
    I personally standing pretty good with ceast's gear. even with some older servers.
    but as you probably know, 90% of cwest gonna complain about getting beated up by stronger players.
    I'm just trying to get the most fair server we can get merged with.

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    tbh i think infected is a shady pathological liar that can never tell the truth unless it benefits him.
    go play @private servers alright kiddo?

Banned Senior Member

I personally standing pretty good with ceast's gear. even with some older servers.
    but as you probably know, 90% of cwest gonna complain about getting beated up by stronger players.

go play @private servers alright kiddo?
    i play usko i just dont bitch and moan all over the forums that my server doesnt have enough players kiddo.

merge sound good for make better pk in some servers anyways i think is good idea

everybody know that even if you denny it dozens of times in the past.

Maby becaue CW alwas was the biggest drama queen server on this forum.

bringing +10 items, dragon flight etc that never suposted to be on CW to the most clear servers have nothing to do with "fair". Cw with the lowest population (as you said yourself) is not a the hub of the KO universe.

DAFAQ Senior Member

Infected has some experience with items "that never suposted to be on CW" so I dont think he looks at that as a problem.

Little archer Senior Member

110-14?

I don't remember the exact score back when that pathos clan shit all over BF at GWGC whatever.
    Luis likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12