Results 1 to 12 of 12

Server merge question...

This is a discussion on Server merge question... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so...is everyone but 3 ppl in each server getting wiped?....or whats going on....that confused the hell out of me...could someone ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    141

    Default Server merge question...

    so...is everyone but 3 ppl in each server getting wiped?....or whats going on....that confused the hell out of me...could someone clear this up for me? Thanks...

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    168

    Default

    Yea bro, this is a bs announcement that needs clarification. There are so many maxed lvl chars its ridiculous to even consider having a server decide on 3 people but maybe they meant the highest lvl char with the most xp%. "The nation with the highest character level will be kept. Sounds like the maxd lvl char with the most xp% and his nation will get transferred, the rest are fucked.

    Character Information

    - Only the top 3 highest leveled characters will be kept. Note:[COLOR="] We' re giving 3 weeks notice in advance so that players have a chance to delevel their character to decide which top three characters they would like to keep.
    [/COLOR]- The nation with the highest character level will be kept.
    - There will be an option to change the name if the character has the duplicate name
    - Character' s Mail Box and Buddy List will be reset to reduce any complication that might be driving from the duplicate names. Note:[COLOR="] Characters in Discipline Dungeon will also qualify for the merge
    .[/COLOR]



  3. #3
    Senior Member Rougean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    It is your own 3 highest leveled chars.
    For example you have:
    On cwest:
    lvl 20 char
    lvl 80 char
    lvl 30 char

    and Ionia you have:
    lvl 83 char
    lvl 1 char
    lvl 59 char

    That is a total of 6 characters, but after the merge there will only be room for 3.
    So the 3 higheste leveled characters of those 6 will be kept.
    (the 83, 80 and 59), rest will be deleted.

  4. #4
    Senior Member rambo14k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    It is your own 3 highest leveled chars.
    For example you have:
    On cwest:
    lvl 20 char
    lvl 80 char
    lvl 30 char

    and Ionia you have:
    lvl 83 char
    lvl 1 char
    lvl 59 char

    That is a total of 6 characters, but after the merge there will only be room for 3.
    So the 3 higheste leveled characters of those 6 will be kept.
    (the 83, 80 and 59), rest will be deleted.

    Thats exactly what i thought too

  5. #5
    Senior Member Rougean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rambo14k View Post
    Thats exactly what i thought too
    Atleast thats how it worked when they merged EUKO servers

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    952

    Default

    also make sure the inventories on the characters that will be deleted are empty because they will be deleted with your characters. and make sure you don't have over 21 GBs in your inns (added of 3 servers) and you have enough room in your inn hostess because your 3 inn hostess will be merged into 1.

  7. #7
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,505

    Default

    Also if you for example would had 6 chars 80 lvl on 2 server, highest % of exp counts aswell

  8. #8
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    141

    Default

    so what if u only have 3 chars on cwest and not on c east or ionia?...

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LastReasoN View Post
    so what if u only have 3 chars on cwest and not on c east or ionia?...

    you will lose them all
    -_-!



    you will keep em

  10. #10
    Member ray0909's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LastReasoN View Post
    so what if u only have 3 chars on cwest and not on c east or ionia?...
    All will be kept, i think.

  11. #11
    Senior Member NyppaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ray0909 View Post
    All will be kept, i think.
    All will be kept, so basically everyone that got retard-mode-account with 83 rogue, 54 warrior, 22 mage can now go exp chars on Ionia/C-East that is higher level then the other characters on the C-West account. For example if you wanna get 83 rogue, 69 rogue, 59 rogue account

    Like this:
    C-West: 83 rogue, 54 warr, 22 mage
    C-East: 69 rogue, 38 mage, 52 warrior
    Ionia: 18 priest, 59 rogue, 2 mage

    Anatolia: 83 rogue, 69 rogue, 59 rogue

    Gogo exp naabs!

  12. #12
    Senior Member Rougean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NyppaN View Post
    All will be kept, so basically everyone that got retard-mode-account with 83 rogue, 54 warrior, 22 mage can now go exp chars on Ionia/C-East that is higher level then the other characters on the C-West account. For example if you wanna get 83 rogue, 69 rogue, 59 rogue account

    Like this:
    C-West: 83 rogue, 54 warr, 22 mage
    C-East: 69 rogue, 38 mage, 52 warrior
    Ionia: 18 priest, 59 rogue, 2 mage

    Anatolia: 83 rogue, 69 rogue, 59 rogue

    Gogo exp naabs!
    That actually an great idea

Similar Threads

  1. If usKo Servers merged
    By Private in forum General Chat
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-16-2007, 09:27 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •