Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Server Method =D

This is a discussion on Server Method =D within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Now now everyone, there's no such thing as a stupid idea...[/b] are you serious ? cause honestly , do you ...
Page: 2

Banned

Now now everyone, there's no such thing as a stupid idea...[/b]

are you serious ? cause honestly , do you remeber the mullet ? appearantly not

wow either ur retarded or.......nah ur pretty much retarded...
    so what if dupers from ares go to Akara to pk? JUST GO TO PATHOS LOGOS etc...it dosent take a genius to figure that out u dumb fucking peice of shyyt noob
    but if u acually took my post/topic into consideration and didnt just post to raise ur posts thingie then ud realize what im saying is that its kinda like interserver warz and shyyt like that
    next time plz think befor u post =D[/b]
    Yeah but that doesn't stop the fact that you wont be out geared by other players that are on the same server...

Banned

its just a stupid idea , i mean lets not ruin 1 server with duping bullshit , lets go to all servers and ruin them , NEXT BIG IDEA LETS MAKE ARDEAM OPEN TO 70+ CHARS ALSO THATS GOOD MORE PK ON EVER SERVER WOOT!!!!!!!

Banned

yep, nice idea... and lets put all ppl to only 1 class so there only farming remains... gg idea me

chimera2888

Yeah but that doesn't stop the fact that you wont be out geared by other players that are on the same server...[/b]
    true but, arnt MOST players already out geared by other players in other servers?

btw this topic is open to any one elses GG server method idea >.>

TehFonz

I don't like the idea of it being like that, but it would be cool if they did "merge" servers. Like only 2 around the same ages or same average of levels "Ares + Diez", example. Imo it would be something very possible and would "liven" up, older, dead servers.

wildcatalley

why do people respond as if this was happening...this is just a what if scenario and people go so overboard and even childish in their responses.

i think it is an interesting idea and for the shear purpose making it fresh, bacasue you would meet so many new people and pk with so many new people, it is an awesome idea! that is why many people have mentioned that merging servers could be a good idea.

overall, obviously it would/could be very unfair to newer servers...but its no like all of ares would just be in ronark, cuz then those ronark people could just go somewhere else. interesting thought

+1 but it's like i said merge all the servers to one big server meaning like this

ares1--------------------------------------------------------------------|--------------------------------------------------------------------Ares2
    Diez1--------------------------------------------------------------------|--------------------------------------------------------------------Diez2
    Xigenon1----------------------------------------------------------------|------------------------------------------------------------------Xigenon2
    Beramus1---------------------------------------------------------------|-----------------------------------------------------------------Beramus2
    Cypher1-----------------------------------------------------------------|-----------------------------------------------------------------Cypher2
    Olympia1----------------------------------------------------------------|-------------------------------------------------------------------Olympia2
    Edana1--------------------------------------------------------Hugeserver----------------------------------------------------------------Edana2
    Manes1------------------------------------------------------------------|------------------------------------------------------------------Manes2
    Pathos1------------------------------------------------------------------|-----------------------------------------------------------------Pathos2
    Logos1-------------------------------------------------------------------|------------------------------------------------------------------Logos2
    Ronark1-----------------------------------------------------------------|-----------------------------------------------------------------Ronark2
    Girakon1----------------------------------------------------------------|-----------------------------------------------------------------Girakon2
    Akara1------------------------------------------------------------------|-------------------------------------------------------------------Akara2

as you can see the left represents all servers 1 and the right represents all servers 2, this is my little diagram of how it should look like and both servers of all worlds should connect to the main server. now as i said before u go to ur log in screen then u will see the servers page and u choose the server ur main char is on now once you load and get into the server of ur choosing it will load u up into this Main Server. Once u enter the main server it will be like u just loaded into ur own server but this time u will everyone from every other server and u'll get to go exp/find bosses/make new clans/ make new alliances/new and way better difference for wars/bigg difference for cz/ parties for everyone/ new clan members new friends/ new way of experiencing Ko also this would make the game Infinity times better then any other game out there. imagine the castle siege wars and wars and dlw's all going at one time. increase the FT limit and make more weopons and armor. Anyways i can go on and on, on what they can do to make ko way more fun. This is just a little bit to my crazy idea's for Ko and for everyone to enjoy it.

CopyRight by Blah_Blah

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

merging would be retarded... becuz some of the best geared players on newer servers, in comparison to the best geared on ares.... no competiton between the 2, the best geared char on akara would only be average at BEST compared to the gears of ares or dies

Royalassassin

LOL. its fine the way it is tbh

just a suggestion cuz im bored n i want to meet everyone on everyserver :P without leaving mine also atm if we do this it wont be about who is the best geard because all the other clanes and players will drop the prices down on things even more because of less boss hunting and stuff like that.

Banned

LOL. its fine the way it is tbh [/b]
    BEST FUCKING IDEA THIS WHOLE TOPIC :lol:

arko

as most stated, your idea can be altered a bit to Merge servers, then channel pick will be cool.

Great thinking tho

chimera2888

lolz
    tbh the only reason i like runescapes server method is because i can go to diffrent servers AND MEEET NEW PEOPLE
    vs new people and play along side with new people.
    itsjust like say u have a lvl 70 warrior account on pathos avg geared and theres a rouge lvl 70 who says he can beat any warrior same lvl same geared (and hes the same gear as u)
    instead of trying to find some one on that server whos warrior with same gear as that rouge and then try to convince that guy to let u on his acocunt, u could just bring ur warrior to lets say logos and the rouge meets u there and u can vs =D (u can meet anywere else to)
    also people are saying this wouldnt be good for new servers.....but if u acually look at it with this method u wouldnt be looking at new servers as a new start ud look at them as oh wow now i have a new server i can exp/boss/ok/meet new people =D

lolz
    tbh the only reason i like runescapes server method is because i can go to diffrent servers AND MEEET NEW PEOPLE
    vs new people and play along side with new people.
    itsjust like say u have a lvl 70 warrior account on pathos avg geared and theres a rouge lvl 70 who says he can beat any warrior same lvl same geared (and hes the same gear as u)
    instead of trying to find some one on that server whos warrior with same gear as that rouge and then try to convince that guy to let u on his acocunt, u could just bring ur warrior to lets say logos and the rouge meets u there and u can vs =D (u can meet anywere else to)
    also people are saying this wouldnt be good for new servers.....but if u acually look at it with this method u wouldnt be looking at new servers as a new start ud look at them as oh wow now i have a new server i can exp/boss/ok/meet new people =D[/b]
    true that ;D

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast