Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Server Method =D

This is a discussion on Server Method =D within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nikleo, This idea isn't that bad. You seem to forget that not only the higher leveled and geared players will ...
Page: 3

rattrap

nikleo, This idea isn't that bad. You seem to forget that not only the higher leveled and geared players will be able to play any server but also the newer players will be able to switch as well. If anything it will level out the servers and make pk more fun, make exp easier to get, and allow you to meet new people.

I hope an admin looks at your posts and decide to ban you because after all: Isn't flaming bannable?

Very nice idea.

nikleo, This idea isn't that bad. You seem to forget that not only the higher leveled and geared players will be able to play any server but also the newer players will be able to switch as well. If anything it will level out the servers and make pk more fun, make exp easier to get, and allow you to meet new people.

I hope an admin looks at your posts and decide to ban you because after all: Isn't flaming bannable?
    Very nice idea.[/b]
    ty ratt if u can copy my post example and put it into knight online forums for me since i can't get in u know why hehe, btw

that example is copywritten by blah_blah hehe

merging would be retarded... becuz some of the best geared players on newer servers, in comparison to the best geared on ares.... no competiton between the 2, the best geared char on akara would only be average at BEST compared to the gears of ares or dies[/b]

that's true

Banned

Very nice idea.[/b]

i think #1 delelte this stupid fucking topic, ok lets point our the stupiditys here

1. raptor + 8 on ares x 100 million by now = less then 5 on akara , good idea to fuck up the market on every server
    2. guessing somewhere in the 100+ lvl 75+ players on cypher and the lower servers akara = less then 10 just a guess once again , btw what is the point to log on to ares anymore ? o thats right there is none .....
    3. flooding the server with uniques like crazy , to hunt eslant on every server and hunt c.z on every server each c.z will be desolate unless is boss time , no more eslant lvling cause it will be rare to find even 1 random party ,
    4. wtf is the point of premium anymore , o yea you already know k2 dont like money

i mean come the hell on , did you even think b4 you type ...... ffs it took me 5 seconds to think and type the shit up , give me 10 minutes and i give you 30+ reasons why your topic should not even be created , im with you bro think of shit that is usefull to help the servers but to be honest this idea suits you 2 only and ofc the rest of ko4life wont post cause there afraid of getting banned , but im sorry i take pride and actually read the post b4 i make 1 and reply with some kinda inteligence instead of just saying some witty ass remark that gives me 2 seconds of fame .... point is here honestly give it some thought b4 you post cause this is just stupid , remeber this is KO4LIFE AND K2 NETWORKS AND KNIGHT ONLINE , not runescape

nathan16

it would be cool playing another server with your char but it wouldnt be at all fair.

chimera2888

i think #1 delelte this stupid fucking topic, ok lets point our the stupiditys here

1. raptor + 8 on ares x 100 million by now = less then 5 on akara , good idea to fuck up the market on every server
    2. guessing somewhere in the 100+ lvl 75+ players on cypher and the lower servers akara = less then 10 just a guess once again , btw what is the point to log on to ares anymore ? o thats right there is none .....
    3. flooding the server with uniques like crazy , to hunt eslant on every server and hunt c.z on every server each c.z will be desolate unless is boss time , no more eslant lvling cause it will be rare to find even 1 random party ,
    4. wtf is the point of premium anymore , o yea you already know k2 dont like money
    i mean come the hell on , did you even think b4 you type ...... ffs it took me 5 seconds to think and type the shit up , give me 10 minutes and i give you 30+ reasons why your topic should not even be created , im with you bro think of shit that is usefull to help the servers but to be honest this idea suits you 2 only and ofc the rest of ko4life wont post cause there afraid of getting banned , but im sorry i take pride and actually read the post b4 i make 1 and reply with some kinda inteligence instead of just saying some witty ass remark that gives me 2 seconds of fame .... point is here honestly give it some thought b4 you post cause this is just stupid , remeber this is KO4LIFE AND K2 NETWORKS AND KNIGHT ONLINE , not runescape[/b]
    1. prices on every server already fuked up and if u acually read my last post ud learn that ko would be working as a COMUNITY in stead of keep fukin saying akara would be at a disadvantage all servers would be EQUAL for once
    2. asking wtf is the reason to logg on ares is like asking wtf is the reason to logg on any other server h34r:
    bossing/pking/exping/ MEETING NEW POEPLE/ cachting up wit old people
    3.each cz would acually be more liven up cause people now have a vast variety of cz's to go to if there getting raped on one or if they just wanna make fast np or wanna make pk vid by owning newbz, and about ur boss hunting thing every server has uniques and think about it uniqes wouldnt get over flooded because even though theres gonna be more uniques now theres also just gonna be more people to hold/have thoughs uniqes.
    4.lolz number 4 was by far the easiest to counter strike :lol:
    premium wasnt made for people only to have a chance to log on to each server, its to help u seal items, faster exp + there adding new features to gold prem so logging in isnt the only reason
    (btw us not getting prem would kinda be a bak fire in k2's face for all the time theve fuked us up over )

i thought of these counter strikes to ur post IN ONE MOTHER FUKING SECOND givem me 10 seconds and i can think of 100+ reasons y u should stfu

seriously man ty for ur posts im more then happy to read ur opinion but can u just do us all one favour and stop flamming every topic u see u think cause u post a flame other people gonna think ur smart or sum shyyt for comming up with reasons to give other people to think about? lolz pitty
    and stop fukin asking to close topics these are PEOPLES OWN PERSONAL OPINIONS no reason to flame up there ass bro
    heres some advice for the future
    try making more friends then enimeys
    kktybb

rattrap

i mean come the hell on , did you even think b4 you type ...... ffs it took me 5 seconds to think and type the shit up , give me 10 minutes and i give you 30+ reasons why your topic should not even be created , im with you bro think of shit that is usefull to help the servers but to be honest this idea suits you 2 only and ofc the rest of ko4life wont post cause there afraid of getting banned , but im sorry i take pride and actually read the post b4 i make 1 and reply with some kinda inteligence instead of just saying some witty ass remark that gives me 2 seconds of fame .... point is here honestly give it some thought b4 you post cause this is just stupid , remeber this is KO4LIFE AND K2 NETWORKS AND KNIGHT ONLINE , not runescape[/b]
    Actually all the reasons you gave would be obsolete. Let me try to make this as clear as I possibly can.

ALL SERVERS WILL EQUAL OUT/SERVERS WILL STILL BE PREMIUM LOCKED DURING EUROPEAN TIME (K2 WILL STILL GAIN AS MUCH MONEY IF NOT MORE FROM MORE PEOPLE WANTING TO PLAY)/ YOU WILL MEET NEW PEOPLE/ PK WILL BE MORE FAIR/ MARKET WILL EVEN OUT (NO HIGH PRICES ON OLD SERVERS)/EXP EASIER TO FIND BECAUSE MORE PEOPLE CAN TRANSFER TO MORE PLACES

You still seem to forget that all servers would become equal because all people can switch at any given time and K2 would probably gain money because you wouldn't be able to be noobish anymore.
    The game would become more fun because the competition will increase and more people will push for 80 and uniques or try to make a good clan.
    Competition would also increase with so many clans to compete against instead of one superior clan (vindictive from ares). This would also make people start pking as a clan and not random parties because after all: Clans can pk 2x better than random parties.

Also I looked, if you continue to flame you will be banned. First you only get a warning. I wish you luck sir.

Banned

<div class='quotemain'>Actually all the reasons you gave would be obsolete. Let me try to make this as clear as I possibly can.

<span style="color:#FF0000">Joined: 20-January 07
    Member No.: 15,101
    Server: Quit KO
    Nation: El Morad

:huh: i guess you are stupid , point was just proved by him THINK B4 YOU POST

rattrap

No, I&#39;m just tired. BTW I fixed the post nerd.

Banned

No, I&#39;m just tired. BTW I fixed the post nerd.[/b]

how that foot taste ? :P

rattrap

Actually I was eating steak and it is quite good.

Point still stands -------> It&#39;s a good idea.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123